nice guide!!!

Welcome to the forums @Dragons_Bane !

1 Like

Do randomizers work for it?

Wdym by that? Like code randomizers?

1 Like

Yes, it is.

Randomizers to decide the code.

(If you reach the block code limit, on the last block you can make it trigger another trigger to continue the blockcode and so on and so forth, it’ll take up a lot of memory though)

2 Likes

You could probably use a random number in the blocks tab of a trigger, and have it go to 9 disabled triggers, and enable one through channels, and each of the triggers connect to a separate checker. This might use a bit of memory though.

1 Like

Yeah, that would work.

Also, welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Thanks!

2 Likes

You don’t have to use the asterisks, you can just put text inside <>.

1 Like

Realy

2 Likes

What guide should I do next? I don’t know of anything that people would not be able to do

1 Like

Just like you said, maybe a voting system!
A lot of people have been making Among Us so that’ll be really helpful!
Plus, it’ll be interesting to see how you’d be able to make it!
Take a look at other voting guides to see how the main concepts work and make your own version of it!

(I could also feature it in this guide and credit you if you want)

2 Likes

Okay

1 Like

Lol, you didn’t make it a wiki.

Nice guide and welcome to the forum, @Dragons_Bane !

nice guide and you can also make it a faster or easier way to unlock a code maybe harder way by the player needing the require item to unlock something like a padlock that need a key to be open or a lockpick minigame to open locks without keys

What are supposed to do to the actions when you connect the property to the counter?

can I get a video on this I am really struggling and I am a type of person to get lost in the middle of something so someone please help me asap