How to make a voting system for Among Us

Exactly that. Put those options into the wiring menu.

How do you end the game when the impostor dies

I’ll try this (I have no clue if this will work

Your idea won’t work cause if the impostor kills someone the game ends then

Thanks for the effort

Yeah, just realized that @Floppy.

What if you connect a lifecycle (game start) to a relay (team 2) and the relay (all players on team 2) to a lifecycle (player knocked out) and wire the player knocked out lifecycle to a counter and the counter to an end game device
Will that make it trigger a relay when the impostor dies, decrementing/incrementing the counter and when the target value is reached, it ends the game?

I’ve just had an idea, when you’re doing the relay and the team switcher for voting add a end game device to the relay that is for your impostor team add wires: RELAY TRIGGER>End game. THIS WILL ONLY WORK FOR THE IMPOSTOR.

You’re idea would work if all cremates are dead so I’ll do both of these.

1 Like

Hey @EggNoodle . Do you by any chance know how I would do this for 6 teams, hopefully can fit in block limit and be much simpler than @Magenta_Dragon 's system. I got on track but then I wouldn’t know what to do next? Appreciate the help.

Welcome to the forum, @Illumerix!
@EggNoodle (khangvn29) isn’t very active here so you might have to wait.

1 Like

I’m asking help from anyone really but he seems to be the most helpful. Thanks! :smile:

Wait my system is more complicated??? Its like Eggnoodle’s but with less blocks.
Also welcome to forums! Remember to read the community guidelines and beginner-must-read, new-user-must-read! Just click on them to see the topics.

Welcome to the forum! Let’s start simple. On the last If Statement block, add a broadcast message on channel “Team1” block, since if the If Statement has went that far that means team 1 has the most votes. You actually don’t need that last if statement because of that, just put the channel block in the “do” notch of the “Team5” if statement.

Let’s move backwards from here. We are checking if Team1 has more votes than Team5. Let’s assume the scenario where team 1 is less than team 5. The team numbers are in this order from least to greatest- (2-4), 1, (5-6). 2-4 are less than 1, so it must mean that they are less than whatever number is greater than 1. Since only two numbers are left to check, there are two possibilities. Either 5 is greater than 6, or 6 is greater than 5. So, use the else if notch to check if 5 is greater than 6. In “do”, put the channel block broadcasting on channel 5. Else, broadcast on channel 6.

Hopefully this gives you the general idea of how this works and gets you started. If you’re still stuck, write out every possible order of the numbers then go through each one as they would be triggered in this blockcode. If you run out of blocks, use the channel block to trigger a trigger where you could put more blockcode.

6 Likes

Sorry I misworded it, I meant it would be much easier to do 6 teams rather than 10 teams, hope it clears your confusion

Hey, deeply sorry for this but I am unable to comprehend what you are saying here. I really don’t mean to disturb you or waste your time but It would help me alot to show what it would look like, I am so sorry and it is okay if you cannot.

1 Like

It’s completely fine! What is the part you’re struggling on? I can walk you through it.

2 Likes

Alright so I got to the part where you add team 1 then I got lost

I only meant about the block amount sorry

Ok so you have to use this maybe:Im confused again. Eggnoodle's Voting - #24 by teapot

1 Like

That’s alright, do whatever you need to do