How to make a voting system for Among Us

@EggNoodle Am i right on track with the blocks with adding 10 teams?

I just want to know this will work and I won’t waste an hour or two on this for it to not work

1 Like

No, that won’t work. Let me just send you a screenshot…

2 Likes

@Magenta_Dragon

You should have something like this first… I’ll show you the rest of the code once you get on track.

2 Likes

Ok thanks i will do this now

@EggNoodle Hows this so far⬇️

2 Likes

That’s correct. Do you know what to do next?

1 Like

Hey @EggNoodle can u send me the rest of the code pls. I don’t know what comes next. Thx

@Magenta_Dragon you don’t need to delete your post, it shows on your profile for mods, so do flags. It is better to leave it as it is or edit it.

No I just deleted it because it was same message. I wasn’t sure if @EggNoodle was seeing them so I would post a new one and delete my old one. Thanks tho!

2 Likes

Sorry I keep bothering you @EggNoodle but can you please show me the rest if the code? Thanks

I’m having classes rn, I can help in probably an hour or so.

1 Like

The code you need doesn’t fit the 75 block code limit… I recommend using Blackhole’s post.

@EggNoodle I don’t see a set property tho

@EggNoodle Great guide, very helpful!!
Bump

You don’t need to bump a post until it’s at least a few weeks old.

1 Like

OK, who keeps reporting my month old posts? I thought my guide was taken down for a second.

Probably some well intended new user who does not look at the dates before flagging…

2 Likes

That is facts, and it is also honestly annoying when it happens.

2 Likes

when I wire lifecycle to the relay what do I put for “event occurs---->trigger relay”

What do you mean?