How to make a voting system for Among Us

Sorry I misworded it, I meant it would be much easier to do 6 teams rather than 10 teams, hope it clears your confusion

Hey, deeply sorry for this but I am unable to comprehend what you are saying here. I really don’t mean to disturb you or waste your time but It would help me alot to show what it would look like, I am so sorry and it is okay if you cannot.

1 Like

It’s completely fine! What is the part you’re struggling on? I can walk you through it.

2 Likes

Alright so I got to the part where you add team 1 then I got lost

I only meant about the block amount sorry

Ok so you have to use this maybe:Im confused again. Eggnoodle's Voting - #24 by teapot

1 Like

That’s alright, do whatever you need to do

On the else notch, put broadcast message on channel team 6, since now we know that team 6 has the most votes. Do you understand why?

3 Likes

Alts are not allowed on this forum, just wait until you get trust level 1 which should happen in a day. Edit your past post(s) if you want to talk.

3 Likes

Yep, since we have already checked if team one is greater than every number, the only one left is 6.

Do you want me to just recreate this blockcode then give you a screenshot and have me explain it to you or walk you through this?

3 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t notice that! I’ll make the block screenshot now.

I apologize, I’m a bit busy now @Illumerix . I’ll try to get back as soon as possible. Prior warning, the block code from what I’ve built so far is very messy but it’s not complicated once you figure out how it works.

2 Likes

@NavyCatZ When it is an image it is easy to copy and understand considering you are telling me how it works at the same time, you can take all the time you need.

She may have had stuff to do irl or just went to bed. You might want to remind her tomorrow.

1 Like

Hi, unfortunately I’m barely online on weekdays since I’m pretty busy, you may have to wait until next week or have someone else help. So sorry for the inconvenience. :sweat_smile: I’ll bookmark this post so I remember to go back to it.

3 Likes

It’s alright, I’ll see if anyone else can help, I wasted a lot of your time so it’s okay, I’ll ask others. Say, @ClicClac , Would you have any idea on this, it’s alright if you don’t know. I’ve been working on my gimkit for hours straight past 3 days, and looking forward to playing this with my friends at school

1 Like

What do you need help with?

1 Like

this part in specific
I’ve been making the same voting system with 6 teams

1 Like

What is it supposed to do when finished?

1 Like

It is supposed to make a proper voting system. Since I have limited replies do you mind keeping everything in one message and just editing it? If you could show me what Navy said here in the form of a screenshot I would appreciate it

I did the first paragraph by the way. and this is just for the codeblocks here

You can read @EggNoodle 's guide again if you need a pointer
Alright, as long as I don’t have to rework the voting system I had already built in the vote room
Here is the voting system room btw

2 Likes

Alright, you’re trying to check which property has the most votes, right? I think I know how to get this to work, but it’s a little different than this method.

2 Likes