How to make a turret 1/10 đźź©

First place down a boardwalk it should be 4-5Then take 4 dark grey stone barriers and place them around the boardwalk and place a sentry inside of that then place a teleporter and place it somewhere random so they can’t walk inside the turret (it should look like this)
turret
then place dark wooden signs for the roof (it should look like this)
turret 2 Lastly make sure the turret is on the team it’s defending so it doesn’t shoot your fellow soldiers.

How to build a house you can walk into ch. 2 | TUTORIAL | Difficulty::green_square: This is by @Chong their great at making tutorials. it’s what I modeled my roof after. Have a great day.

3 Likes

You should use the vertical wall instead of the horizontal wall for the side.

Nice Guide! I agree with what @getrithekd said, you should use the vertical wall.

ok thanks for the suggestion always glad to take them :grin:

2 Likes

Isn’t there already a guide on this?
Also, this is more of a 1/10.

I am not trying to copy but I just wanted to make a easier process to make a turret

But it’s kinda the same thing.
Just place a sentry and add props to customize it.

OK i apologize for copying :frowning_face:

Nice guide!

Thank you @The_7th_Dragon

1 Like

I think it’s fine as it’s more of an art piece.

I never thought of adding signs to the top. it kind of looks like a bunker now. Great guide! :+1:

nice job thats really cool

Welcome back to the community!
Lots of things have changed since you left (not like I only had an account till july but was here since june and saw lxmas become a regular) so here are them:

• Codes are not allowed (this was still a rule in this forum and maybe a bit into the old one but just a reminder)

• Solutions were added.
    When somebody answers your question, you mark their post as a solution to close in three hours after the last reply.

• The forums have gotten more stricter and PSAs and FAs (forum announcements) are not suggested to make as they are repetitive and cause clutter.

• Lots of new users are joining

Pretty much it

Welcome back to the comunity @mapleOil

thanks i can see alot of cool builds getting made