How to make a text box show the number of a counter (kinda urgent)

Number. Also, it’s called “Text”.

1 Like

also the trigger loop isn’t working

Just use a repeater then, if you can’t get it to work. I’m outta here now, this is getting frustrating.

2 Likes

So i’m using one of my pre-built timers to give you as an example but it should work in the same way except it is a live player counter :but, what you’re going to want to do is get a property, name it something like “Players” or something, then your going to want to make your counter update the property. Now get a trigger that triggers when receiving on “Trigger” and when triggered it transmits on “Trigger” wire a lifecycle (Game start) to it: Event Occurs>Trigger, then you should get your text, go to block code: When receiving on channel “Trigger” and make the block code:
Screenshot 2024-04-13 9.39.28 AM

2 Likes

LOL im trying to make this buts its very confusinf is there a way you could possibley make it simplure?

1 Like

And it might just be me or I can´t wire them together and I cant figure out the block code for it…

1 Like

I was working on it for a while now, and this is what I have doesnt work but ill still keep trying cause this is a really cool idea

Why are there 2 counters??? And also, wire what together?

1 Like

my bad you said to wire trigger and lifecycle and idk why theres 2, dont ask lol

Oh, yeah that was on my part, wire the lifecycle to the trigger/repeater(I see your using one)

1 Like

your ok and yeah lol wheres the second u talking about

1 Like

there are 2 for some reason:
Screenshot 2024-04-13 10.22.36 AM

yeah I forgot to delete it, that was like my 3rd attempt (ignore the attempt #1 thing) and I was so focused I forgot to delete it

1 Like

forget the counter, make the thing show “get properties (property)” + “1”, then set " property to “get property(property)” + 1 then when receiving on a different channel, set it to “-1”

:neutral_face:
wot, sry can you speak in low minded person for a sec I can´t rap this around my head

Im sorry right now but im quiting on this idea (i know I said it was a amazing idea) Its just Im not that experienced and the block coding that im used too is not similar to the block coding in gimkit not because its to hard just there isn´t much blocks I can use. I will say wish I could help maybe Ill come back and finish this idea when Im more experienced

nooooo! don’t give up! I will sent you pictures of the block code!

when you need to decrement the counter, instead of wiring it to the counter, broadcast on the channel “decrement” and in the text’s blocks go to "when receiving on channel (decrement) do the following blocks:

and when you need to increment the counter instead of doing that broadcast on the channel “increment” now go to the text’s blocks and do: when receiving on channel (increment) do the following blocks:

I am going to bed now, if it doesn’t work then oh well…

Doesn’t that just make the block code harder tho??? And also @C0nn0R don’t give up, I will show you how to do it:
Screenrecording2024-04-1311.13.35AM-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter (1)
(The code is invalid, don’t even try getting in)

LOL maybe it does work and your just covering it up

1 Like