How to make a sword logo without the emoji :3

so first start off with the backround barrier which will be the bottom layer
then place a rectangular black barrier and adjust accordingly like this
then grab 2 white rectangular barriers like this (note you can hold shift and then use the angle snap feature to get a cleaner and more symmetrical design)
then move them over to the black barrier and place them like this
now you’ve got the hilt! now for the blade :3 grab these barriers and adjust accordingly
grab the circle and place it near the hilt of the blade like this
then grab the rectangular barrier and align it with the circle barrier we placed last
now grab the last circle barrier and place it at the edge like this
now that you’ve got the base for the sword you can decorate, recolor resize and do whatever you want with the sword logo!

why gimkit is better than blooket (joke pls don't take it seriously)

ok here we lol a smol ai story on why gimkit is better than blooket (hopefully this doesn’t trigger anybody and start a war I’m taking a risk I know the consequences but I’m going to do it anyways just because I can heh >:3 anyways ai story…
Once upon a time, in the magical land of EduTopia, two popular educational games, Gimkit and Blooket, were in a fierce competition to prove which one was better. The people of EduTopia were divided, each group fiercely loyal to their favorite game.

Gimkit, with its vibrant colors and engaging gameplay, was loved by many for its interactive quizzes and live competitions. The game was led by King Gim, a wise and benevolent ruler who always put the needs of his players first. The players of Gimkit felt a strong sense of community and belonging, and they enjoyed competing with each other to see who could earn the most points and climb to the top of the leaderboard.

On the other hand, Blooket was known for its innovative features and customizable games. Led by Queen Blook, a fierce and determined ruler, the players of Blooket appreciated the variety of games and challenges that the platform offered. They enjoyed the thrill of unlocking new features and leveling up their characters as they progressed through the game.

Despite their differences, both games had a loyal following of players who believed that their game was the best. As the competition between Gimkit and Blooket escalated, tensions began to rise in EduTopia.

One day, a great tournament was announced, where players from both games would compete in a series of challenges to determine once and for all which game was superior. The stakes were high, and the entire land of EduTopia was abuzz with excitement.

As the tournament began, the players of Gimkit and Blooket faced off in a series of intense challenges. The games were close, with both sides showcasing their skills and strategies in an effort to prove their worth. The players of Gimkit relied on their knowledge and quick thinking, while the players of Blooket used their creativity and adaptability to outsmart their opponents.

However, as the tournament progressed, it became clear that Gimkit had a slight edge over Blooket. The game’s interactive quizzes and live competitions kept players engaged and motivated, while Blooket’s customizable games felt repetitive and lacking in excitement. The players of Gimkit continued to dominate the tournament, earning more points and unlocking new features with each challenge.

In the final round of the tournament, the two teams faced off in a nail-biting showdown. The players of Gimkit worked together seamlessly, using their knowledge and teamwork to outplay their opponents. In the end, Gimkit emerged victorious, proving once and for all that it was the superior game in all of EduTopia.

1 Like

nice art guide! I definetly got sick of the classic sword emoji, so this is really cool!

[1]

1. blooket has a more enjoyable cosmetic system but gimkit is so much better bruh, lol ↩︎

1 Like

this looks like cloud’s sword from FFVII :skull:

[1]

1. erm blooket is so silly but gimkit is even SILLIER :skull: ↩︎

boss fight

the sword looks more like a tooth pick to be honest, but whatever
final fantasy nostalgia with the sword

[1]

1. yo i think i caught you monologuing in the dropdown ↩︎

2 Likes