How to make a Stumble Guys ish game

Getting Started:
Alright so Stumble Guys is a game where you go through challenging obstacles and try to make it all the way to the last round so in this guide you’ll be learning how to make a system kinda like that.

are you editing? One at a time!

Don't Step on the Wrong Log

This obstacle is kinda like the stumble guys obstacle where you fall if you walk on the wrong tile.
So let’s get started.
First:
Go upwards in your platformer map and add a starting spawn point:
Secondly:
Add about 5-10 logs towards the right side of the spawn area:

Finally:
Make some of the logs have no collision (make sure you make the logs mismatched so the players don’t pass this round so fastly:

Blast battle

So first make a checkpoint stop after the Don’t Step on the Wrong Logs area:
Then add a teleporter sorta near the check point area except a bit farther and a lot higher like:

After that wire the checkpoint and teleporter:

Next add a stadium around the teleporter (make sure the walls are hig enough so the players can’t leave it:

And then take out an item granter that’s:

Connect checkpoint to item granter:

After make a counter and change the target settings to:
Take out a lifecycle and change it to:
Then connect lifecycle → counter:

Fnally take out a team switcher change it to:

And connect lifecycle to team switcher:

DLD Speed mode

First add a teleporter that’s about a decent amount away from the Blast Battle stadium like:

And connect the counter earlier mentioned in the guide to the new teleporter:

After that build a small platform under the teleporter. And then take out a speed Modifier and change it to:

And connect teleporter → speed Modifier:

Finally start adding bits of platforms for the players to parkour through at top speed:

Camera View Method

For this method just use a camera view device and make a parkour area:

Making it so players can't respawn

This is really simple.
So put a zone wherever people can fall and then take out a team switcher and change it to:

Then connect zone → team switcher:

Contributors

Only add your name here if you did something:
@THEHACKER120

10 Likes

Huh ok why’d this get posted I guess I’ll just keep it…

9 Likes

Finally I finished three out of the 5 obstacles I’m gonna stop for today probably gonna finish tomorrow :slight_smile: But I might need more ideas

7 Likes

:scream:
Yippee skippee! I love stumble guys.

1 Like

This is actually a really good guide! It is the first Stumble Guys tutorial I’ve seen!

Isn’t stumble guys just fall guys but on mobile?

1 Like

Exactly, and there’s already a Fall Guys wiki, so this is completely useless.

You mean the wiki from Crimson_Knight? It’s how to make Fall Guys modes in top-down, so that’s different. Don’t judge things so mindlessly.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say this is completely useless, as it’s a Platformer-based guide, rather than Top-Down like the other wiki.

2 Likes

I wasn’t saying this was useless, I just was confirming something. Also, even if they were both platformer guides, different perspectives can change a lot about a guide to have mechanics that can be interesting that the first person didn’t think of.

3 Likes

Yeah I guess Stumble Guys is Fall Guys on mobile.

5 Likes

No, it’s just that Platformer hadn’t been released yet, it says no where there that it’s only for top-down.

platformer is out for some people (season ticket holders) so right now its just for them…

1 Like

Well, it’s different then. Can you tell me how this is useless though?

2 Likes

:nerd_face: :point_up:
If you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say it at all.

bro was brutal about it

1 Like

This guide had been finished
Edit this post for more ideas for this guide
More ideas:

8 Likes

I really want to make this!
Just have to convince my parents into buying me a season ticket :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, I was trying to be a bit original

same; one of the reasons why I made this guide

7 Likes

Samesies Stumble guys is pretty fun lol (there was one time where Mrbeast collab with it and I saw like 20 different golden Jimmy skins lol)

This is a nice guide though, all jokes aside! It’s really good, and has lots of creativity built into it! I appreciate how the forums are going mostly… into a positive direction with more creative guides, so thank you! (A stumble guys ish game is actually a really good idea for platformer lol)

2 Likes