How to make a speed boost like capture the flag or tag. This has been made before by margimkitcreator make sure to use theirs

1. add a vending machine to your map and set the settings like this:
    you can use anything to buy it but I used research.

2. Go to the apperance tab and do this:

3. Wire this to a speed modifier and set desired speed.

4. thats about it You are done!

1 Like

There are many Icons you can use head to Icons
if you want to use others.

Link the guide that @margimkitcreator created so people know what guide to use

Please don’t make guides that are a duplicate of other guides.

3 Likes

Yeah, If there already is a guide, duplicating is really just spamming… if you like the guide, you could bump it?

2 Likes

that needs to be a rule, like on the rule page or a message that comes up on the what and what not to do page.(aka FAQ).

2 Likes

I literally changed the title to tell them that it was a duplicate… instead they just credited. :expressionless:

1 Like

Yeah, I think that it doesn’t matter if you credit someone if you did the same thing. If you have a larger and more complicated project based off of what they did, then crediting makes sense.

2 Likes

i like how they credit but this is a duplicate of my guide and is kind of still like

like he said instead i won’t ask you to take it down because u can still change it and do better but i want you to change it up a bit show different ways of how to make this change the title to something else keep the credit and make the vending machine image different and if u can show another way to make a speed boost please do i give you a month or two to change it all or i probaly gonna have to ask u to delete it due to copyright

2 Likes