How to make a specific item heal you (not medkits)

so first start with how you get the item which of course is the shop! (wiring a button to it is optional but you can!) set the settings of the vending machine to whatever you want then connect it a wire repeater then wire the repeater to a checker with settings like this
Screenshot 2023-11-02 1.20.40 PM
Screenshot 2023-11-02 1.21.19 PM

then wire the checker to a game overlay (check passes show overlay) and the game overlay should not be visible on game start make sure the game overlay is a button and transmits on channel ¨has blue seed?¨ then wire the game overlay to a wire repeater (all should have 0.5 delay) and copy the check from b4 and delete the channel on it keep all the rest of the settings and wire the game overlay to the checker and grab an item granter set it to takes away selected item with the negative sign (example like -1) and a health granter wire the checker to both of those (check passes grant health|checkpasses grant item) and it should look like this
Screenshot 2023-11-02 1.26.23 PM
and wire the checker back to the game overlay (check fails hide overlay) you are done the finished product should look like this
Screenshot 2023-11-02 1.29.56 PM
if you are wondering what i have the shop wired to its a notification with (item failed to purchase send notification) and 3 buttons (button pressed attempt to purchase) and tell me if i need to credit any guides im not too sure if there are any… anyways have a good day meow! :3

2 Likes

This is great!

Nice guide!

thanks guys and girls! i made a mistake in there so i edited it cuz i forgot to to say what the wire that goes from the checker to the overlay does

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @AlexMaryland

welcome bro! i hope you have a good time here on the forums there are some very helpful and wonderful peeps here! also dont post codes or something other than gimkit creative otherwise you might get flagged

Welcome to the forum! Please do not promote your topics on other topics!

i think he meant i was a bit too late for that anyways back on topic there are some bugs with this where you have to press the overlay button twice b4 it disappears (it comes back when you get the item again)

ignore his mean comments unless it’s some help he needs

Nice guide! :+1:

Welcome to the forum, @AlexMaryland! Please stay on-topic and appropriate to avoid getting flagged.