How to make a Smithing room! 0/10 ◻

Heya! In this guide I’ll show you how to make a smiting room! This room could go well with Medieval RPGs or other things!

The Flooring

To start off you’ll need to make a 10 by 10 room, the floor can be whatever you choose; but I chose to make it out of wood! Then for the walls, You could use actual terrain, but I chose to use Vertical and Horizontal Stone walls.

Screenshot 2023-12-01 1.18.07 PM

Then, once you have the flooring completed; We can move on to the next step!

The Interior

The interior will be VERY detailed, consisting of a lot of props. Here are the things you’ll need for the interior:

Once you have everything, Put them inside the house like so; (P.S. You can add more stuff if you want)

And Boom! You’ve got the interior done! You can make the room as big as you want; but im keeping it compact so its not that difficult to make.

And there you have it! You’ve made a Smiting room! I hope you enjoy this guide and have a great day! Please let me know if someone has already done this before- Thanks!

This post was inspired by @WolfTechnology & @Blackfox45666

5 Likes

oooo this is nice! this is the third one tho, you may want to credit, @WolfTechnology and @Blackfox45666 ’s.

4 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! I’ll put their links in the post!

1 Like

I added it to the post!

Seriously thank you for letting me know that other people posted this-

2 Likes

Yeah, it does look like theirs. But otherwise, Great job, @C-C

1 Like

Thanks you for crediting my guide.

Maybe you could try linking the words to the guides, like @WolfTechnology ‘s iron smith shop and @Blackfox45666 ‘s forge guide!

3 Likes

Thank you- I couldn’t find the link so I just posted their names…

1 Like

No problem! I’m glad to be able to help!

1 Like

I like this a lot!!

1 Like

This is a nice guide

1 Like

pretty cool! I think it is really easy and simple! not much work! Overall great work!

1 Like