How to make a seperate custom leaderboard

A guide for the people who need it hope this helps! :)) (this is for items) (this is for yourself meaning you can only see your own score)

Devices Needed

Overlay obviously, popup, property, a repeater or trigger loop for those who don’t like repeaters, and an inventory item manager.
Screenshot 2024-02-19 12.59.13 PM

Overlay

Set the overlay to a button and the text to Leaderboard or something else and make it broadcast something that the popup will pick up

Property

Make the property’s name whatever your tracking and make it a number for me I’m tracking gold seeds as coins then make it player scoped

Repeater/Trigger Loop

Ok make it run when the game starts so add a lifecycle and make it broadcast something that the repeater will pick up and make the repeater run every 0.5 seconds and make it stop when receiving and put nothing for the channel. Anddddd make it so when it runs the popup will run you’ll see why.

Inventory Item Manager

Ok we’re getting close, make it track whatever item you’re using and go to properties and put the property in

Popup

Ok, so for the popup name it Leaderboard and for the text put nothing make the popup open when the overlay is clicked using channels and add a block code click the when receiving and put the channel the repeater sent in and make it like this:

and there! You’re done enjoy your second leaderboard

• This was helpful
  • This was not helpful
0 voters

Challenge: Change the leaderboard to knockouts instead of items:)

Difficulty?
  • 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
  • 11/10
0 voters
2 Likes

The wip tag isn’t used anymore.

It’s fine, because you’re a regular, all you have to do is make this post a wiki and you’ll have infinite editing time.

1 Like

ok then

1 Like

Am I a regular? Questions I wonder?

No

U can see in your badges

Aw shucks. Oh well, be there one day.

Don’t badge grind

You should make a difficulty poll

how do i do dat?

Difficulty poll
0 voters

and then the average rating in title

add a bracket next to poll
:white_large_square: is a average 0
:blue_square: is a average 1
:green_square: is a average 2-3
:yellow_square: is a average 4-5
:orange_square: is a average 6-7
:red_square: is a average 8-9
:purple_square: is a average 10
(out of ten)

poll type=number results=always min=1 max=10 step=1
/poll
(but with brackets in front of poll, behind step=1, in front of /poll and behind /poll

How did you add the title in the poll

Press gear wheel, press build poll, press the poll settings, then press number rating. make the max choices 10, then press title to add title

I’ll do it later it says I can’t edit in the first few five mins

1 Like

No.
You need to wait 19 days to be one (if you get suspended, you have to wait 50 more days)

Now back on topic

@VWOOM to be regular you need to either

1. visit 50 days in a row
  2. visit 50 out of 100 days
  3. get promoted by jeff
1 Like

Oh dear heavens. >

:))