How To Make A Semi-Complicated Cooking System! 6/10 🟧 (2nd Guide)

Welcome to my guide on making a cooking system! I know that @Danioola did this but it has been deleted and I talked to her (she is my friend) And she is not planning on bringing it back. Now in this guide we’ll be making a cookbook so you can see your recipes. And also we will be making a making part and a baking part. I hope you enjoy :smiley:

The Cookbook

The General Idea

The idea of having a cookbook is it will show maybe a popup with a few options for recipes and you can flip pages and choose a recipe. Then when you choose the recipe it will show a new popup with the recipe. Then if you choose a certain recipe you want to make it will transmit on a channel that will let you bake the recipe chosen.

You would need

2 Popup per recipe you want
A button
A little bit of time
Steps

The first thing you will need to do is put down a button. The button should be where you want to read your cookbook. Then, set the buttons settings to be like this:

Then you will want to make a popup for each recipe. I will show you how to make one recipe in your cookbook. First, put down 2 popups. We will label one popup number 1 and the other popup number 2.

Now take popup number 1 and adjust the settings for it to be this:

Now take popup number 2 and adjust the settings for it to be this:

And there is your working cookbook!

The Actual Cooking System

Next you will want a ingredients system. You will want to actually have to get ingredients. I’m going to do a way where you wont need an actual resources. But if you want you can use a vending machine. This is going to be a two-ingredient recipe I will show you. The way this will work ids you will choose an amount of ingredient, but only one amount will help you make the food.

You will need

x6 buttons
x4 popups
x1 item granter

The General Idea

So the way this is going to work is we will put down a button, and it will make a popup appear asking you how much you want. And if the wrong one is chosen it will be wired up to a button that makes it so it will activate that button and when pressed it activate a button at the cooking station when you make the cooking station and cook it it will have a popup saying it is wrong. But if it is correct it it will make a different button activate and will make it so that when you click that button it will activate a new button at your cooking station that opens a popup that says you made the recipe correct and gives you your food. And the second ingredient will be similar but instead of using channels we will use a wire to activate/deactivate buttons.

The Steps

The first thing you will do is put down two buttons and a popup. Set up the first button as shown:

Once you set up the first button set up the second button like this:

Now set up the popup for the first ingredient as shown:

Then the popup for the second ingredient:
Screenshot 2024-05-08 3.38.51 PM

Screenshot 2024-05-08 3.39.05 PM

Screenshot 2024-05-08 3.39.26 PM

Screenshot 2024-05-08 3.36.32 PM

And wire up the buttons to the popup so when you press the buttons it will show the popup.

Now what we are going to do next is make a mixing station. This mixing station is very important or this wrong ingredient thing would not work at all. this is going to be wired up and with channels so get ready.

First you are going to make two buttons. Then you take one of these buttons and make the settings as shown:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.05.02 PM

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.05.11 PM

Then take the first popup and wire it to the button just shown like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.07.27 PM

Then do the second popup and wire it to the same button like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.15.05 PM

Then take another button and put it right next to that other button. Change the settings of the new button to this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.15.53 PM

And now take the first popup and wire it up to the same button like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.19.30 PM

And take the second popup and wire it up to the button like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.21.39 PM

now before we do anything else I need to make a small change to a channel on the first popup. Change the “When popup closed” channel on the first popup and change it to the word no. Like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.28.09 PM

Then make another button. This is going to be the button where you cook it and you did the wrong ingredients. Set the button up like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.35.53 PM

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.36.00 PM

Then make another button and set it up like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.41.26 PM

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.41.35 PM

Now set up a popup. This is going to tell you you cooked it wrong. The first thing you are going to do is take the button that we talked about before the last button and put a popup and wire it up like this:

Screenshot 2024-05-08 4.45.32 PM

Then set up the popup to say that your food was cooked wrong. And to redo it again. Now do the same with another popup but make it say it was cooked right and wire a item granter to grant the food.

Conclusion

Thank you for using my system. This may help someone in need of a better cooking system then a crafting table and will be great for rpg rp maps. if you see any flaws please point it out and I will fix it! And finally decorate your kitchen to look like a real one!
Happy cooking!

How hard was this?

• 1/10
  • 2/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 7/10
  • 8/10
  • 9/10
  • 10/10
0 voters
6 Likes

As I said to Danioola, make sure to use dropdowns and keep the guide organized!

1 Like

Okay! I will!

3 Likes

Good job Gimpenetrable! you seem good at making guides!
remember to credit the previous guides, even if you didn’t use them, the idea is pretty similar

quite a few cooking guides recently

1 Like

It’s a really good guide, but try to make the pictures less complex! I am having a hard time seeing which settings are what.
Try:
Only screenshotting settings that you need to use
Clean up the images a little bit.

Overall, this is a great guide! Good job!

1 Like

I just checked, and most of the cooking guides are ‘help’ guides! And there is none on actually cooking. there is some on serving, appliances (Not including a stove) and everything else is just help! I’m not trying to be rude I’m just informing you!

2 Likes

thank you for explaining!
just a reminder, this guide is 4/10 not 6, the people in the poll messed up

2 Likes

okay!

1 Like

i can’t edit anymore, sorry!
This is a little off topic but:

How Did Danioola Vote…?

1 Like

she isn’t suspended/banned so she can still go on the forums lol

1 Like

Ik but she said she was leaving and told me in persons he was not going back on… (okay I’ll get back on topic now sry)

2 Likes

I will tell them >:)

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell them what…?

1 Like

I know what…? I don’t get it…

1 Like

that dosent work if you put special characters with those bud

bro your literally 2 inches away from jme RIGHT NOW WERE IN THE SAME ROOM

why are you trying to steal my computer >:C

what do you mean…?

1 Like