How to make a rotating overlay system! Difficulty: 2/10 [🟩]

It is a guide to make an overlay that can change topics. I am going to add a video in a second in the post, hopefully it can explain what happens.

Also, thanks for letting me know about bumping topics!

1 Like

You can’t add videos in the forums but you can add youtube videos.

What if I convert it to a GIF?

I think you can do that, you just need to search in google “video to gif converter”

Added. Gifs are too big, so I have put the gif in a folder in a drive and shared it.

@MAD_residence2

1 Like

Great guide! However there’s one thing: the lifecycle only is for the host, so you need a relay that is triggered by the lifecycle to play a wire pulse for everyone.

1 Like

Argo discontinued argobot. Also, put text in these: < and > to get past the 20 char limit.

He recontinued it (it says on his bio he did because of the mods recent actions to lxmas and apollo.)

Ok.

Welcome to the forum, @MAD_residence2! Check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips for more easy help! Read the Community Guidelines for a gist of the rules. If you ever run into a hard problem, just ask away! After all, this is a community forum!

That’s actually a pretty good first guide! Great work!

Thank you!

Great idea! This is something in my map I made so I will update it, and this post!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! Nice and detailed guide! By the way, you might want to put the gif in the post itself instead of a folder for convenience and some people may be blocked from accessing it.

1 Like

I tried that, but the gif was too big, so I pasted a folder link

bump

You should probably wait around 1-2 weeks before bumping a post as it is still fairly new

I made my own overlay shop system, and I never thought to use counters for this! Granted, it did have 4 overlays per screen.

I made it last week (6 days)

Every time someone replies on a topic, it moves to the top of the forum. The last post on this topic excluding these new ones is 5 days ago which means the post activity is fairly new.