How to make a record [Difficulty 0/10, or ⬜ ]

You can put words in <> to hide the text! Make sure it is only letters though, not symbols, numbers, emojis,etc.

1 Like

I did not know that, thanks!

Wait you can’t use any of the things you said?

I thought you could use symbols.

(burmp)

Love it! Some people tend to overlook adding small details, but I think miniature custom props are really cool!

1 Like

Yes, and small details add SOO much….

2 Likes

They really do! Especially when used correctly, they can say a lot about a certain setting.

1 Like

thanks! A nice little prop!

2 Likes

Use the pipe space trash for the record player’s arm and small blackboards for record covers
Like this:

record table

Yeah that would work, it is crazy you guys find these month old post. And you might want to size the ball to the button so you don’t see the orange.

1 Like

I see what you mean
I also tinted the blackboards and gave them album covers using other props

Screenshot 2023-11-15 08.55.41

(My Gim is absolutely astounded at what 90s technology was)

3 Likes

That looks great! I recomend you make a guide on how to kae the record player, and record lables. And then put them together to get what you just showed me.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll link back to this post, give me like half an hour and I’ll have it made

1 Like

Good, can’t wait. Love the creative ideas though, but can you give me cred for the record player, because of the post? Just that nothing else in the guide.

1 Like

I’ll credit you and Coffee for the designs

1 Like

Ok, thanks

Got it done:

1 Like

WHOLEY MOLEY IT HAS BEEN A WHILE bump (wait did I switch up which are caps and which are not)

platformer is a thing so WHO GONNA STOP ME FROM BALLING WITH THIS RECORD THAT ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE A BLACKHOLE AND MAKING A GUIDE OUT OF IT WITH @Chong GUIDE SOMEHOW? cool guide.

1 Like