How To Make A randomizer pls help

put option 1 2 or 3 or copy the block

does this need something in it

why does it close in 3 hours?

yeh something like that

Because you marked a solution. As long as we keep respond it will keep it open though. It only closes 3 hours after the last reply

ok that makes sense but why do u need at least 20 characters that doesn’t make sense

You need to have your text devices with the emojis be deactivated on start. When broadcasted on its option channel it will activate. Then when the customer is served it will deactivate all the emojis again and then run the randomizer for the next “person”

To prevent spam. There is a trick though if you put <> around something it will appear invisible but still take up characters

See

oh cool

they are off on start but they wont appear when i step on it also to test im just using props i placed

1 Like

Can you send me a pic of the channels page in the prop settings

ok

i have three of them

im going to go for a little bit i will be back soon

1 Like

Cool. respond whenever you like. That appears correct does the trigger you are standing on have player collision enabled?

yeah it does

do i need to put something in here

No

I just found the problem. In your block coding you set the variable “set randomizing function” to a random number. But the variable you try to retrieve later isn’t “set randomizing function” its “randomizing function”

See how the variable up top is “set randomizing function” and the others are “randomizing function”

1 Like