How to make a quick easy randomizer(updated version)

Lifecycle. Go into the settings

OHHHHHHHHH OK Iā€™m an idiot ::stuck_out_tongue:

BUMP
good guide
nice
job
i
have
no
idea
what
im
supposed
to
write
when
i
say
bump

3 Likes

well say something like OUCH i bumped my head on this good guideā€¦i was sleeping and bumped my head when i was abrutly woken up by this good guide! frosty the snow man-bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump look at frosty go!!!

2 Likes

How would i hook that up to buttons using wiresšŸ¤”

How do you even code bro/gal?

Ummm you cannotā€¦that i know ofā€¦if you use both wires and channels at the same time with a randomizer that will be used in a cycle it will break the cycle.

:man_facepalming:
how am i able to make this more simple?
i even have like 7 other helpful guides you can check that others madeā€¦
and if you mean block coding in generalā€¦
runs awayā€¦(i have not block coded much any time recently)

2 Likes
If I made a wiki for randomizing functions in a few weeks when i become a regular would other people add to it?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Pick which one you think is most likely.

I have a question, do you put it on the main or the connected? EX: Questioner is main and Item Granter is the connected.

Bump

Remember, Legobuilder wonā€™t be able to help for now. This is a great guide, So I recommend using this for RNG.

Bump

for legobuilder

hopefully he still moniters this placeā€¦

Bump

less than a month leftā€¦
iā€™ll be there to welcome you backā€¦

Is there a way to attach this to a spawn pusher so that it randomly selects a teleporter to teleport you too?

NM I checked my coding again it works now

Uhh, this should probably be a :white_large_square: if you use concatenation.

1 Like

The user that created this guide, Legobuilder, is currently suspended until June 1st; 8:00 am. and editing time is out.

just turn off the visibility and and make it so that players canā€™t trigger by stepping on it

that was in december of '23 and has long been forgotten. until nowā€¦
let it rest. let it rest.

ok, will do, i guess

1 Like