How to make a Pre-Game Intro (Very Easy)

It’s a supranational organization I created to unite the GKC organizations and help fix the forums. https://padlet.com/Gimkit101/The_Gim_UN

PAdlet is sadly blocked for me.

im not leaving :blush:
i may not be known as an og (I had three accounts and one of them is an og) but I’m not leaving

2 Likes

Yep, same, im here untill jeff takes this down

takes what down? my other two accounts?

Sounds interesting!

remember that this is technically off topic! Don’t spiral out of control!

Hot take incoming

Personally, I think the forums are actually pretty ok right now!

@Gimkit101 what’s the padlet password

3 Likes

No the forums, cause envetually this website will go down, AND I WILL BE THERE

1 Like

Yay! At least there will be an unknown OG like @Caternaught to help keep things together!

I plan to outlast most of the other OGs, though. Who knows who’ll still be here by May 11th even…

1 Like

I will also :smiley:

2 Likes

YEah, lots of people think it is crumbling , but i dont see it.
I know i am only a tl2 and not exactly a og, but well, it seems like a awesome community to me.

1 Like

well it WAS crumbling. but now its pretty ok (going to change me bio)

1 Like

It’s still pretty good, but there are lots of off-topic posts cluttering things up.

GimkitOnTopic is the password.

ME >:] I WILL BE THERE!!!

ok, this happend. should i bug it?
imean, 4765 out of 2500, how did i place it???

Oh, I’ve gotten that before. You’d might as well make a bug post and try to get it fixed.

1 Like

Done. Alright, any ideas on how to solve this problem? Or should i just end my map. I mean, i guess it is done.
hey gimkit, i will post my link in wix, can you look at it? thx

1 Like

Srry, @Caternaught. LOL :smiley_cat: :rofl:

1 Like

This is a good guide! Good job!

1 Like

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, @Astro-123!

Welcome Message

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Feel free to reach out to me whenever (except on weekends) for GKC help on the forums or in the chat box on my Gimkit blog, GimStream.

I recommend that as a new user, you read the TOS and FAQ. These resources can be crucial in making the most of your time in the forum.

Additionally, you should check out the forum-beginners and forum-tips tags for more GKC forum information. Please work with the GimUN to bring about a new Era in the forum - one where conversations are on-topic and as little posts need to get flagged as possible.

Have a great day!

Bumpity Bump Bump

1 Like