How to make a money generator like in Tycoons

before starting I will say that there are a lot of mistakes in the text because I use a translator (I am from Ukraine) and if something is not clear, let me know in the comments, you can also see the final result at the very bottom of the post

Lets start

1.To start with, take a vending machine.

2.we make such settings

now take something like Bicycle Rack (11)

Do it like in the Photo (yes, it’s terrible)
and do as in the photo in the Prop settings
More precisely “visible during the game” I hope you will figure it out :sweat_smile:
if you don’t understand something, write in the comments, I’ll help.

For now, put aside what we did
and take 1 trigger
copy it 3 times

also put the triggers aside

sentry : 1

sentry : 2

ok, now we need to connect it all into 1

repeat this 3 more times with the remaining props (as in the photo)

let’s move on to the rest of the props

we are moving our old Props

Now let’s connect

we will need the last Bicycle Rack

connect to any object as we did before

connect sentry’s

we take triggers (4)

we take triggers and connect to bicycle rake
like this

this is for the upper trigger
but now we are doing it for the 3 lower ones

we repeat this 2 more times

and after all this torment because I’m not that smart and don’t understand how to make tutorials, we finished farming for Tycoons, thanks for reading before the trial
Unfortunately, I can’t show you on video how it works, but in short, when you come in, the door opens for you, and you earn money, and the bot won’t harm you.

again I apologize for the mistakes and the difficulty in understanding, I have never made tutorials, and I hope you at least understand something, if not then write a comment, also write what you think about this, and how you could improve it.

I really want to know what @Blackhole927 has to say about this

Idk but. . . maybe you should’ve put certain sections of the guide into dropdowns to not make it so long to read or to scroll if people are gonna look at the end product only (Just my personal preference)

3 Likes

there’s probably a way easier way to do this

I don’t quite understand what you mean :sweat_smile:

They just say you could separate part of your guide into this to make it look better

like this click please

Like this, so it looks nicer. You don’t have to though, your guide is amazing though! :smiley:

2 Likes

instead of using wires.
you should use channels
(dont ask what i mean by this. idk. this is what everyone else is saying and it makes sense to me)

2 Likes

add this (the stuff down below except for the parenthesis), replace the “Summary” with the step #, and replace the “this text will be hidden” with the details of whatever step it is
([details=“Summary”]
This text will be hidden
[/details])

Like this:

Step 1

Imagine random info :smile:

and done! :smile:

1 Like

I don’t have anything to say lol, basic mechanics aren’t my specialty so it’s not like I can give an accurate review. I think maybe a bit more description could be added, or maybe that’s just me.

4 Likes

maybe this is an old project, and I just decided to share how I did it, yes there are a few minuses, but it works, and that’s good :smile:

1 Like

The main problem I see as map builder is the wires because channels use no memory while wires do use memory

anyways I gtg, see y’all tomorrow!!! :smile:

3 Likes

Finally I’m better than you at something lol. Jumping

3 Likes

Didn’t uh. ValueX male this with his tycoon thing?

I actually don’t even know who this is :sweat_smile:

Here ya go!

1 Like