How to make a Minecart

Most of use have seen the minecart prop in “Dig It Up” but it’s not in creative yet. And sadly Josh said he does not know when gimkit will release the props from “Dig It Up” to creative.

So while we wait, I decided to make my own! One that if you set a teleporter behind it you can make a rideable animation cart.Here is a list of materials you will need and the steps to make the minecart.

Material List:

• Text(Device) x6
  • Circular Shield x4
  • Barrier(Device) x7
  • Dark Wood Sign x4
  • Dark Wood Pole x2
  • Medieval Lantern x1

Steps:

• Step 1:
    Make a barrier with the RGB of (140, 139, 135) and tilt the barrier Northwest to Southeast.
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 1.05.08 PM

• Step 2:
    Make a barrier with an RGB of (131, 131, 129) and have it on-top of the first barrier but facing West to East.
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 1.05.33 PM

• Step 3:
    Add one more barrier in the same RGB as the first barrier in the direction Northeast to SouthWest. And add a barrier of the same RGB connecting the right and left side barriers.
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 1.07.02 PM

• Step 4:
    Place two wooden signs, one normal sized one shrunken, under the barriers.
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 1.08.39 PM

• Step 5:
    Next place two text boxes (size 11) with a black circle emoji on each of the light grey barriers. Make sure to place them evenly apart from each other and the end of the barrier.
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 1.12.17 PM

• Step 6:
    Now place the two circular shields on the points where the light grey barriers meet on the bottom.
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 1.12.29 PM

• Step 7:
    Now copy the same RBG as the dark grey barrier and shrink the barrier and tilt it from Northeast to southwest. Repeat this step twice.
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 1.12.42 PM

• Step 8:
    Now place a barrier the same size, and RGB as the original dark grey barrier. And add two more dark wooden signs in-between the barriers. Tint them(216, 212, 212). This is to make it look 3D.

• Step 9:
    And now you add the last two circular shields under all of the barriers. The simplest way to do this move them under the “below” section in layers.

Optional Steps

• Step 10:
    This is to add a lamp to your cart because sometimes you might be going through a cave and it will fit the aesthetics well. So first add a wooden pole(medium thickness) to the back of the cart
    Screenshot 2024-04-18 2.00.43 PM

• Step 11:
    Now copy a paste that pole. Turn it from West to East and shrink it to be 3/4 of the original size. Then place a Medieval lantern(shrunken) on the end of the pole.

And now you are done! I personaly think it turned out good. But this is as well as it can get to be smooth for animation and simple and easy to make. So i hope yall like it. Let me know if i forgot anything or if you have a suggestion.

Keep On being Creative,

-@WolfTechnology

14 Likes

i love it :+1:

1 Like

nice guide! could you this for gimbusters 2
(don’t ask plz)

1 Like

Thanks! what do you mean @Spydecraft245

1 Like

just plz don’t ask about that.

it’s confidential and not gonna go to the public yet.

I love how it looks 3D.

1 Like

um ok, then i advise you don’t post about it because it will attract interest

2 Likes

Thanks that’s what i was going for.

3 Likes

hey didn’t the mods say to not sign your topics?

then dont talk about it…

2 Likes

i won’t… any way it’s a good guide

2 Likes

i don’t think the topics i think they said normal replies. I can ask though. Also lets not turn this into a chat!

but… GReat guide wolf! i love how your going back into art! :blush:

very cringe compliment...

Weatherstone Elementary-PTA Cary, NC - We hope you had a great time at the  Back to School Celebrations! It was HOT but so much fun to see so many WES  students and

GRRRRREAT GUIDE!!!

1 Like

I agree with the people, this is a very nice guide (I haven’t seen Caternaught in a while, Hi)

also, i promised coffee for a collab one day, so how about a threebee colab?

1 Like
smth i just noticed

wolf hasnt changed his pfp in a long time…

the metal parts look kinda bland, maybe use the metal rods for some more shading?

1 Like

hi “artist lord of the demonistic realm” :blush:

oop… sorry wolf :melting_face:

i originally did, but because poles are 3D it made the cart look, weird… You can make it and see what i mean. I also tried a metal sign it was just too small.

and yeah, its my third pfp and i have made it sort of iconic to just me so taking it away is like taking away me in a way. for holidays i do tweak it though.

1 Like

:open_mouth:
(back on topic, again this is a very nice guide, it also said that NPC’s will not move, so with assumption logic, this must mean that NPC’s are confirmed)

1 Like