How to make a medallion (super easy!) [ šŸŸ© ]

Devices needed:
1 repeater
1 health granter
1 notification
1 waypoint (optional)
1 inventory item manager

Step 1: place the inventory item manager.
Set it to the item you want the medallion to be and set it to these settings

Set the maximum amount to 1.

Step 2: Go to blocks on the inventory item manager and make this code

Step 3:
Set a notification and repeater to start on the channel. You can make it so you get notified when you pick up a medallion. Set the repeater to have a max concurrent tasks per player of 1. you can choose how many seconds it takes between it repeation. Wire the repeater to the health greater. You can choose how much health to grant. I recommend only granting shield.

Step 4(optional): If you want to make it so other players can track where the player with the medallion is, you can use a waypoint. Change it to location of player, and make the text ā€œMedallion Holderā€. Put it to start following player when it receives the medallion channel.
Next set the waypoint to any color you want and not active on start. Then go to channels and set it to activate when reciving the medallion channel.

Thats it! You now have a very simple, working medallion!

What should the diffuclity be?

• 2/10
  • 1/10
  • 3/10
  • 4/10
  • 8/10
  • 5/10
  • 6/10
  • 9/10
  • 7/10
0 voters
2 Likes

very cool and simple guide!
@Fleet approved!

1 Like

Replace this with a checker, for better memory:)

GASP :scream:
CAUGHT WITH A REPEATER IN 4KšŸ“ø
PLEASE NEVER USE REPEATERS

Other than that, job well done :+1:, here is just some constructive critisism:)

2 Likes

my personal pet peeve on this forum, when people act like using a repeater in a guide is the end of the world, not mad just very much dislike when people do that. miss when it was just, ā€œHey, you can do this insteadā€ and not ā€œOmG yOU used RePEater!!!ā€

Relax, Iā€™m just joking around, but still, you should actually never use repeaters.

1 Like

Nice Job, but of courseā€¦

Constructive Critisism

Repeatersā€¦ Ew.
Maybe add an introduction? And a conclusion? (not asking for a whole essay but maybe just some goodbyes or hellos?)
Maybe some headings? (optional)

Other than that this guide is so prepp- I mean good!

1 Like

hey uh, I think you replied to the wrong person-

2 Likes

Sorry! Changing that rn! (must of been a misclick)

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I donā€™t really know how to do this without using a repeater.

2 Likes

You can use a trigger loop, its more than half the memory, and thatā€™s pretty much it-

just brodcast one message to give a notification and another to start a trigger loop.

If you broadcast on x, and receive on x, with a delay of 1, you get a trigger loop, that loops every second @Neon11!

1 Like

Thanks for the help! I donā€™t use these kinds of medallions for my games so I donā€™t use repeaters that much.

Nice guide! Really simple to do and understand and nice pictures! Amazing job!

Hey, thatā€™s my line!
Everyone hates repeaters, use trigger loops instead

the fact that you said everyone hates repeaters makes me (#1 repeater fan here) feel excluded-
(joking around)

this guide is old and repetitive. make a new guide idea
[1]

1. yes Iā€™m tweaking ā†©ļøŽ

2 Likes

it is?
Iā€™ve actually never heard of this before.

Thereā€™s a difference from seeing a new guide about this and using the search bar -_-

1 Like

Ok this is a good guide but when you drop it it still shows that the person is still holding it, how do you fix that?