How To Make A Loop With Block Code!

oh my god read before you post

I was JUST deleting that.
Don’t throw an immature tantrum when someone makes a mistake.

2 Likes

let’s not argue here.
unless you want to get the topic closed of course.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

i can’t see whether your about to delete something or not its just that’s like the third time today

Delays of triggers can go below 1 second…

2 Likes

guys, just save it. chub has been creating mini drama in other topics too so just ignore, just ignore…

Gimkit supports 300 channel triggerings a second at max, so you can actually iterate with an incredibly low delay, much less than 1 second. You can get away with like 0.01 delay, where you’re literally iterating a hundred times a second.

In terms of memory, 10 times the efficiency is actually exactly correct. A repeater is 400 memory, while a trigger is 40. 400/40 = 10.

I would advise you do some research and in-game testing before making these claims.

12 Likes

here comes shdwy!

name the poem: it grows. splits heads in the worst kind of way. can’t be saved for another day. pain. all i can think about. it hurts. cracks minds in the worst kind of way. and there it lays.

1 Like

It comes down to the fact that chub is spreading misinformation that is actively harmful to creators, which is something to take seriously. Hence why we want to make sure everyone understands repeaters are worse compared to triggers.

5 Likes

There is a difference between drama and correcting someone

Hey there, bud.
I see you haven’t actually done any sort of research.
Clearly, you’re just a troll, or just incredibly naive.
Either way, as the author of that guide, you are completely wrong. Blackhole already rebutted your misinformation (thanks lol) but I feel like I’m justified for a little correction of my own, both for the sake of making sure these blatant untruths don’t get spread around and just for vindication.

So, starting out:

No? Gimkit supports 300 signals per second for channels, and 350 for wires, so you can actually go quite low. The lowest time setting you can have on triggers that registers as different is 0.015, in fact. It’s not exactly 300 per second, but accommodations have to be made for lag.

you quoted the wrong section, first of all; second of all, not at all. As BH said, it’s 400/40.

Learn to do research before you spout misinformation. Or, if you’re just a troll, just leave. You aren’t welcome here; go find some other place to waste your afternoons in the basement.

Fixing More Errors

Nope. If you didn’t see it from the repeater guide (though, you presumably did, given you felt the need to refute the most accurate sections of it), if a trigger has the same input and output, it can loop perfectly fine.

13 Likes

shdwy and BH you are very, very smart
-applause-

1 Like

ok. I get it. I was wrong. I did try to make in game research but I messed up the channels and the trigger didn’t trigger. But when I tried it with the repeater i didn’t mess up the channels. You don’t have to skip to conclusions and say that I am a troll and don’t take things seriously. I am not very good at making gimkit maps and that is why I ask questions. This time I thought I was experienced enough to make a good reply. But I have been proven multiple times otherwise. In conclusion, my bad.

4 Likes

isnt this just easier, and memory efficient, if you just did a loop with wire repeaters or something?
Btw: nice guide though!

Wow. Didn’t expect a ton of arguing on my topic…

2 Likes

I can fix it dont worry :+1:
Just let me gather my supplies

I have gathered the solution… SNOM

I bring peace, let this topic close.

4 Likes

lol. snom with hands is cursed.

I am just a person who gets into arguments. Maybe I take it to far sometimes. But still you can’t name one time I started the ruckus