How to make a live player counter that ends the game at 1 player! 2/10

yeah, i have the same problem as brxgl22, @potato1, it wont end, but it ends when the host is alive, and the last one not on the spectator

yeah the host death issue is a issue that is pretty difficult to fix, I can tell you how tho

oh, ok, I’ll be ready for that

1 Like

bump

Bumpity bumpity bump.

bump

Uhmmmm, what is the lifecycle device for?

A Lifecycle device is used to trigger actions when something important in the game happens (ie - when game starts, person enters late, etc)

No, like in this case.

Oh lol I think they meant to have it set to game start and wired to repeater?

bro this guide is really good it helped alot
tho i suggest you add a full material list cuz it confused me a bit

@bob_the_tomato read more carfully

didn’t even work for me

I went through and tried this 4 times, triple-checking everything and it never worked. I’m mad.

Sorry, it was my bad. I forgot to add the property. Sorry, it worked great THANK YOU!!!

1 Like

Yeah, that doesn’t have the repeater on it.

how would you end when there is one person on a team left

Uhmmm so basically how do I make it so that the last one standing on a certain team is the winner?

Add a wire repeater between counter and other thing I had the same question and someone replied with that answer.

Talk to this guy @CassiusDoomlorde

Hey I have a question. I have tried this but it’s live so players have to leave once they lose manually. Is there anyway to automatically remove players from the game after they are knocked out? For example if I eliminate my alt my alt will just spawn in the lobby and it still says 2 players. Can you help me figure out how it goes from 2 players to 1 player even though there are 2 players still in game. One in out and one is still in.