How to make a Humvee

I think it looks good without the black spots by the tires

ditto, totally agreeing with u.

@BOB2 using those dark/light scraps u used, can you give me a reference for those slanted, small signs? for context:
Screenshot 2024-04-09 1.38.19 PM
Screenshot 2024-04-09 1.38.28 PM

(I need to see how far they tilt height-wise, btw)

if ur unable to respond back by 2:25 pm today, then we can get back online at ~7 am tomorrow

for more info see my bio (warning: it’s very long, but i think u can endure reading all of it).

Hey! Nice!

Great guide! It looks really good and smooth! It’s clean too.

The top one is a bit more that 15 degrees (one snap turn to the left and a little bit more), probably around 16 degrees
the bottom one is around 7-8 degress (halfway between one snapped turn to the right and zero)

ok, i just bookmarked this comment. i’ll get to it rn, thx 4 the tip!

That is an M54A2 6x6

gotcha. i’ll keep note of that

everything from the metal poles down is rly pixelated. is there a way you could increase the res? or maybe send me a live gkc code of ur map so i and also any1 else can actually see what best meet the needs of our humvees

i have my grid snap at 16 so maybe i could get in ur map and use grid snap 4 it.

Please, no codes. Send it elsewhere.

how do you send personal messages?

Codes are not allowed, links to games aren’t allowed, you can not PM.

PM’s have been disabled so you can’t send them

2 Likes

i think the system means direct messages

b4 i continue doing ur tutorial i just need to say that’s just 1, not 3, pole on step 4. (upd: just got done. looks a bit janky but alright, humvee pictured.)
Screenshot 2024-04-10 1.59.46 PM

i may actually add the M4A2 that occasionally comes on the top of the humvee (or could actually be a Jeep)

i used 3 poles because if I just used one then it would be too thick, so Iined them up to make one long and skinny line

well, i’m lazy and time-constrained so i just used 1

o great, another invader?

bro I’m jk. and you should probably 2 to 3 poles.