How to make a good looking Palm Tree in Gimkit Creative (Difficulty 2/10 or 🟦 )

why is this 5/10? a more reasonable one would be 0.5/10 because it has rgb/hex codes, but then again, you could just copy+paste it, so i guess it could be either 0/10 or 0.5/10

3 Likes

Wolf should lower it, but the placement might be hard for some people?

1 Like

eh, they could just use many different varieties. the key is to overlap slightly so it wouldn’t be too hard anyways

1 Like

so maybe lik a 1 or 2 out of 10

yeah, but i reckon it’ll be a while until wolf gets back and i don’t want to edit a guide without permission so i’ll wait

1 Like

As most would think. But you can’t copy and paste it, at least not well. And its tedius, I do think it should be like a 2/10, just tedius.

1 Like

*tedious

also, check the wix and bitwise operations

Will do, and what has happened on here while is was away.

1 Like

Karl quit the Wix, CameronSharer reappeared, and a user named Blueboat posted ‘carrot.’ on bitwise operations and got 19 likes

Oh, a lot has happened. Who is now incharge of the wix? And nice! I can like the post if i havent already.

1 Like

uh, me sort of
but also hat and rekt

1 Like

Thats good, but 1 person, maybe two should be in charge, just to make easier choices and a balance of power. Not to affend the other modes, but I personaly would think you should be the Main Mod of the wix. You are the most active and you seem to really enjoy being on there.

1 Like

you sure this isn’t just a chat for you guys?

Yes Its not, this guide was made on september 23’rd and has only 34 comments in 5 months.

1 Like

You should add the fact that you will need to use layers to make this look good.

1 Like

Just casually bumping an old guide of mine, why mine? I don’t honestly know.

1 Like

Art guides are 0/10, please make it a white square and a 0/10 difficulty

awesome guide @WolfTechnology

1 Like

dude that looks like california palm trees mixed with sequoia lol. 100000000000000000/10 bro.

1 Like

Thanks @furry99pr0t00focxx and @GIMKIT.CREATIVE!