How to make a dining room

Nice guide! It is really short, so you may want to tell people what to add, some suggestions…etc

Maybe try to explain more how to make it?

And welcome to the forums @moonpool !

um ok!its really easy!you just need a table,bread,ect and you put it on the table but you cant put it up to high because it will disappear!

Edit the post(press the three dots, then the pencil) to add that information in.

You can add that to your guide, click the pencil (:pencil2:) icon to edit it.
Also, it might be better to make art here to reduce clutter.

3 Likes

ok!i will try to do that

This is considered and showcase, so before it gets flagged, I recemend you show how you made it, and I would use the wooden tables, metal cups in different placements, bowls, plates, bread, fruit, cheese, and wooden benches to make the dinning room look more realistic, yet medival.

1 Like

OK!thanks for the help im making this map for my best friend’s birthday!

2 Likes

Nice, let me know if you need any design help or tips, just ping me @WolfTechnology.

ok!i will!@wolftechnology

1 Like

@wolftechnology im making a bed room but i don’t know what to put in it can you help?

Well, put beds, candles, nightstand, window, etc. just think about what’s in your bedroom.

i share a room with my sis so its just buch of random

Think about what furniture you have in there. Or think of bedrooms you’ve been in, or search up bedroom online.

a bunch of random things

1 Like

ok!thanks for the tips!

1 Like

You can edit your post to add things or fix spelling errors. Click the little pencil icon……

Thanks!for helping!:slight_smile:

1 Like

I found it a little hard to understand because of 2 things.

1: there’s no directions to follow about how to make the dining room.

2: the three photos at the end just show you taking bread off a table and deleting it.