How to make a detailed forest with the least memory possible?

new map real

Forbidden Project 13

Ok sooo making a forest is going to be hard. Anyone know how to make it seem like there’s loads of trees even though there’s not a lot??

Theme ideas also welcome

2 Likes

uhh use wireless trees

Elaborate, wdym???

1 Like

its a joke I said wireless as in wireless channels

2 Likes

Camera view device.

4 Likes

If the map isn’t an open world, only make the forest where you absolutely need it.

Yeah and what hacker said. That will help a lot

2 Likes

ty!!..

starved of theming ideas lol

1 Like

what happened to everything else?

we dont talk about wickergim

2 Likes

hmmm this is. sus.i thought you said you where finshing.

1 Like

Yeah, what happened to those games?! Isn’t this Fruity-Gim’s 4th (or billionthhh) project? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Make all the trees really large, or use bushes if they run into the path space. Just make everything HUGE. That way you need fewer trees to cover more space. (to make it seem like there’s a load of trees with not much memory)

3 Likes

stress and b-day coming tomorrow. simply metal health

If you go down to the woods today...

dont go alone

I did this on a phone dont hurt me

3 Likes

Dude focus on one game at a time why do you keep saying you’re making one then just scraping it. I could give examples but the only game I can think of is wickergim

2 Likes

R. I. P. wickergim

wasn’t a good enough idea

(also to my state of mind. I am only gathering ideas for this map. Dimesion of Delusions is nearly hyped. Except I forgot to save gimbucks-)

3 Likes

@Fruity-Gim, are you going to ever finish (or start?) SleepWalker at Gim’s Manor?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :balloon: :birthday: :gift:

2 Likes

Gimkit101 slowly becoming a voidfluffy clone

2 Likes

It’s really hard to have a stylish forest and keep it memory efficient. You’d have to sacrifice one for the other. If I were to make a forest, I’d simply use a bunch of tree props with a mix of flower and mud props. A more memory efficient way would be using text devices with emojis such as these trees :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree:. You could also use a mix of both to get the best of both worlds.

4 Likes

Wait what did you just say