How To Make A Deadly Gameshow! (WIP)

This guide was inspired by Roblox Saw X and Roblox Chain (Both are creepy and should not be played at 3am)

So, to make it, you need to survive these challenges. In every round, 2-3 will die and be defeated. The goal is to be alive after the last game.

First Challenge: The Laser Game
Take a lot of lasers. Put them all around the room.
Make it so that they will be on and off at certain times. There are a lot of guides for this.
When one player dies, make them switch to the spectator team. Also, when a player dies, make it increment on a counter. The counter will have a target. That target will be the amount of players you want to have died before the next round starts.

Second Challenge: Doom Royale
Put every player who is still alive into a room filled with bloodthirsty sentries that will attack them.
Every time a player dies, the sentries will deactivate for maybe 5 seconds, and then start attacking again. When a player dies, make it increment on a counter. The counter will have a target. That target will be the amount of players you want to have died before the next round starts. The player will also be switched to a spectator team. For the sentries, put a knockout manager. Make a channel named PlayerDestroyed or whatever. Make the sentries deactivate when receiving on that channel. Get a wire repeater. Wire the knockout manager to the wire repeater. Put the repeater delay to 5 seconds. After that, make the sentries activate!

Third Challenge: Button Master
The hardest one to make for me is the Button Master.
WIP

4 Likes

Nice guide, @SuperIzzyGuy! Hope you finish it!

noice also roblox recreated saw x or did you mean roblox and saw x

can i have the concept for button master
so maybe i can help

Of course I don’t finish it within editing time. I have school, tutoring, and the shortest editing time ever… Ugh…

1 Like

Oh…I’m sorry. If u need any help count on me!

Nice guide! Two things: don’t publish until you’re done, and if you want a wiki, just ask!