How to make a day and night system

I’m trying to make it where you go to sleep and heal and it goes to night and go to sleep again to day time and shows only for one person and where the time changes by it’s self

Okay that is kind of simple i can help if you need it

[Welcome to the forums] @Tinybomb33 !(Welcome to the Forums!) Don’t forget to check out the Forum beginners and forum-tips tag. The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative. While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything ask but make sure its not off topic and a violation of the terms of conditions…

If you want to share codes and publish links or suggest go to the wix link below…if its blocked I’m sorry but that happens to a lot of us…find someone like badkarma who has an alt-wix padlet. https://gimkitcreative.wixsite.com/game-sharing/group/code-sharing

Remember to stay positive and do not be mean and rude!

Go here -https://gimkit.nolt.io/ -if you want to suggest something.

Credits

Credit to Caternaught for the welcome template

yes please I’m going to need it

This… is the very definition of data overload. Let’s be real- nobody is going to click on all 8 links, and read 3 paragraphs.

5 Likes

Okay so you should have a button thay says go to sleep

yeah i already have the buttion

Wait are you looking for a day and night system or a when you sleep you heal system or botth

I already have the healing part I just put it in for context

Okay get a overlay and popup

okay then can you shorten it for me?
(also I would click the links, have clicked all the links in long intros like this, and do when i see new links given to others! how do ya think i became good at gmk forum rules so fast? from flagged instantly to almost regular?)

okay I got the overlay and popup

Wire the popup to the overlay

to wire what actions

Let me see what your seeing… i dont have gimkit up yes a screen shot will work

want me to screen shot

1 Like

Yes that would help i dont have gimkit up currently

Well, I already did in fact make the shortest thing you linked in that post, the welcome to the forums guide. It contains every bit of info a new user would ever need to know about the forums. For reference, here it is.

Okay now make it make it so that the overlay says sleep or heal or whatever you want the options to be put them in different overlay options