How to make a crafting system in Gimkit Creative (Difficulty 3/10)

always nice to see a new users first post be a guide! Nice guide tho.
note: there a A LOT of crafting tutorials, so you might want to refrain from making these.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will keep that in mind.

3 Likes

also, i think this should fit in 3/10, since 4/10 has a little bit of block code…

1 Like

Nice guide! Welcome to the Forum!

3 Likes

Also, @SharkBoi Your name is showing, you might want to cross it out. Nice, though. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Cool guide!

Also, welcome to the community! Be sure to see the new-user-must-read and forum-tips!

How did you put more then one photo?

1 Like

this is a cool first guide!

1 Like

Nice Guide, @SharkBoi!

I like your profile picture!

1 Like

Nice first guide!

1 Like

Nice first guide, and welcome to the community @SharkBoi!

1 Like

Shouldn’t the difficulty be 1/10 or 2/10 as this doesn’t use block code?

1 Like

No, it’s still complicated enough to be 3/10

1 Like

Thank You! I put more than one photo by using the little photo icon on top of the text box. At least, I think that’s how I did it. I then uploaded screenshots from my pc.

1 Like

bumpity bump bump

1 Like

everyone this guide is basically useless now that they added crafting into gimkit.

As @The_7th_Dragon once said, it’s not useless, as some people may prefer alternative methods.

5 Likes

Here’s the quote.

4 Likes

Bump

Yeah, with the Crafting table added, this guide isn’t as useful, I don’t think you should bump it

I thought that until I realised how recent crafting table were and that this was before then…
This method looks way nicer though (ordinary crafting tables aren’t that nice to look at) and is more interesting, so it’s still useful! Plus, if you want to use a different kind of prop as your ‘crafting machine’ then this is still really helpful! We still value this guide :blush:

2 Likes