How to make a counter broadcasting on a channel each time it increments

the title explains it all

1 Like

Might have to do something with the zone because I saw @Chumbucket did that with one of his maps.
Mark as a solution if this helps.

1 Like

huh?

1 Like

what zone?

1 Like

I think they are says like if someone reaches that point then it says like, CyanTigerReigns reached this point.(like that?)

1 Like

wrong topic?

1 Like

📜 ] The Ultimate Guide to Every Device Part 2! - Community Made Guides -  Gimkit Creative

looks like that

1 Like

no not like check points more like eachtime a counter reaches a certain number it does something

1 Like

ahh, I see.

1 Like

Next time, can you put the question in the body of the post and put a summary in the title? For the question itself, the counter only increments when it receives a wire pulse or channel. So make a wire with the same settings or the channel that increases the counter go to a trigger doing your thing.

2 Likes

my brain could not understand that but i will try the killstreak guide see if i can use that to my advantage

brb

Lemme see if I can find something.

WhoAmIRegular

Jul 2

You could put a spawn pad, and then use block code to detect which checkpoint you have gone through last using properties, and then use a trigger to detect said property and teleport you to the corresponding checkpoint/teleporter.

Does that help? credit goes to @WhoAmI

So the counter only increments if it receives a message, right? So make the thing sending the message send a message to another device that broadcasts on a channel.

whats a counter broadcast?

Like it broadcasts on a channel.

oh well i didnt know if it was a special block code thing.

1 Like

oh ok thanks i though i would create an alternate way for a speed killstreak that would reset when killed like different speeds eachtime a player kills someone

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.