How to make a cartography room! difficulty 0/10

Yeah, it reminds me of the 19th century.

Nice guide Blackfox, it reminds me of when my friends went medieval for a few days(kind of fun though)

hi black_cat!!! havent seen ya in a while and thanks for the compliment! email me if ya need anything i´ll be checking a bit more seeing as i need to pay attention to my emails a bit more (also member chats has been disabled on the wix so i added you to a hidden group)but anyways to keep this on topic you still need help with that map right? you can make a help topic if you want @4r33

Thanks, I’ll keep you in mind

But with the barrier, you can’t enter it. Other than that, THIS IS GENIUS!

One can disable the barrier when making it so you can go inside;

I guess, then turn the barrier on when maybe a player teleports in…

Nice Guide! Might use this as a secret room…

1 Like

How much memory does this take up?

1 Like

That Looks so cool The Best!!

1 Like

I’d say a few hundred to a thousand memory as props don’t take up much memory (10 memory for each prop)

Also,
Welcome to the forums! @RyanBulider!

Don’t forget to check out the new-user-must-read and forum-tips tag.

The Community Made Guides category is also very useful, posts there give you a gist of the rules and mechanics in Gimkit Creative.

While you’re at it, I suggest also reading the

TOS and FAQ.

If you need help with anything, just ask!

After all, this is a Community Forum :robot: !

3 Likes

Thanks you for telling me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @RyanBulider !

1 Like

Nice guide! I’ll definitely be using this!

1 Like

bump for memories and for that random thought of the pirates of the Caribbean theme song :3 ah yes memories

1 Like

what does saying bump do?

a bump is kinda like a “legalized” way to move old guides up the list ask some others for more info

1 Like

okay but question real quick does it actually do anything in the system or just make it gain activity so it moves to the top

not really it just moves a guide up to the top
and you can really do many things to well have your bump have more “personality”
if I remember there’s a bumping rule cant remember if it was 5 or 7 day limit tho

1 Like

I always thought it was 5-8 days

I’ve seen other people say 5-6 & 5-7 days tho

1 Like