How to make a bounty system (updated version)

Btw my laptop died last night, so I’m sorry.

Does anybody want to help me test this guide? I just need a moment. If you want to, (you don’t have to), please follow the guide and build it. After your done, for testing, do this;

Btw make sure the knockout manager is set to target sentry’s, just for testing. Please tell me if it works once you’re done. I’m trying to do this in between time frames, so please understand that I can’t test it myself. I just don’t have time. Whoever does this, thank you.

I tried this for my game and it works but not for a single target instead it will complete the bounty if your knock out any sentry/player

Yeah, I know. I’m currently working on that, I just need time. I thought it was a fun idea. I have made help posts just to find out how to make it player specific. That’s why I need somebody to test it out now, that way I can see what I need to change before I get into it. I changed the guide, and haven’t had time to test it. @Microwavedwaffles

yep thats why my system is bad because of that

Hey you should make a bonus section that makes this work with buttons that would be helpful.

This guide? Right @Godspawnking ?

Yes! Thanks for noticing!

But first, let’s work on you’re topic!

It’s very hard to understand because of the fact I’m not trying to make a bounty.

Bump. I need to work on this once I’m done with the v1.3 update for my game.

1 Like

Bump, for the time being.

… After I’m done with working out the v1.3 update for my game, I’ll get back to working on this.

Thanks to yall’s vote, I’m working on this for the time being.

I’ll have to make an entirely new guide with the same instructions because I can’t edit this one anymore.

Bump! I will try to work on this once I get home.