How to Make a Barrier that Doesn’t Block Bullets [Difficulty 1-2/10 or 🟩]

May I ask, how do you deactivate it for one player?

The post title also says that a BARRIER THAT DOESN’T BLOCK BULLETS, NOT BLOCK THEM.
(Capitalized because of importance)

It does. However, I was merely correcting your previous statement saying that a deactivated barrier with a scope of player will let a bullet pass through.

1 Like

That proves this.

If the scope is set to player, then the player who activated/deactivated it will be the ONLY person who will be able to see it.

(And able to shoot through it while other players can’t unless they have it deactivated also. To the player, they will ONLY SEE THEIRS)

Here. This should explain the barrier blocking all bullets.

That was what I was talking about:

This is just like a protective barrier for the player that is playing against the opponent unless it is deactivated by the opponent. @WhoAmI

Bruh I said you’ve heard how to make the one that blocks bullets, but now this is how to make it NOT BLOCK BULLETS.
This is about making it not active on start and activate it later, but it doesn’t block bullets. And with a relay it will activate for everyone.
A player or team scoped barrier deactivated on gstart will always be deactivated for bullets, and one active on game start will always be active for bullets. Therefore I make it inactive on start and activate it later.

1 Like

@WhoAmI, If you really want to test the barrier shooting concept out, is there any way we can do it together or no? (I really don’t have any Gimfrends to play with)

if you do mine correctly, it works. tested.

2 Likes

Nice guide!

Flamboyantly Artistic BUMP

Is there a way for the barrier to block everyone? Or does it already do that and I just did something wrong?

I would assume use an All Players relay.

1 Like

I did that, and it only blocks one person

Ah, silly me, I messed up one of the channels somehow.
It works now lol.

1 Like

BUMP

bump

bump