How to make a banana in Gimkit creative : ) [⬜]

Maybe it should be the same thing as ____Land (or what used to be…)

Cliclac asked for it to be bumped only every 10 days, perhaps the same as the banana guide. While I do like this guide as it’s funny, it’s really just cluttering and most of the people advocating for less clutter love to bump this guide so yeah.

Maybe we should ask for it to only be bumped every 10 days.

9 Likes

It doesn’t matter if this guide was the #1 most viewed and #1 most liked guide.

Obsolete guides should not be bumped.

8 Likes

Why are we talking about Bananas :banana: are we that bored?

2 Likes

No. This guide was made over a year ago.

7 Likes

oh, didn’t know that

2 Likes

This guide will not be obsolete in our hearts

We must keep this guide
alive! it had a use and should stay a use for the ones who want a metallic banana!

6 Likes

no

10 Likes

That is actually quite funny that is just 1 word just ¨no¨

But really we must keep the past alive and to remember what the past is like

3 Likes

Stop unnecessarily bumping this topic. Its getting kinda annoying.

5 Likes

there are plenty of other old and good guides that weren’t made to cough cough get likes

7 Likes

I know we love bananas but

:banana:

We don’t really need more bumps

like what mysz said, there are so many old and good guides covered by mountains of other topics, if you want a real good guide, maybe do some digging, and you’ll find a diamond in the rough. :gem:

(you forgot in the rough part this diamond has already been cut into hundreds of pieces)

14 Likes

this aint a diamond? I love Those potassium filled bananas

1 Like

But fine I will listen

1 Like

Although, even when this guide was made you could do this in a simpler way just by getting a text device and using a :banana: banana emoji.
Even though the item image is easy, it’s not as fun as this method (for me at least). And isn’t fun the whole purpose of Gimkit[1]?

1. Technically blah blah blah economy business, but we don’t talk about that. ↩︎

7 Likes

becareful this doesn’t get off topic

1 Like

Don’t necropost. The person who made this is offline.

2 Likes

You can never necropost on a guide because it’s supposed to help people. By replying bumps it.

12 Likes

I think the same but people are calling this great potassium creation obsolete in which they said we should not bump something obsolete =<

1 Like

We don’t need nostalgia bait only 1 year after the creation of the forums.

Good for you if you find this topic fun, but that is not the primary purpose of a guide. The primary purpose of a guide is to provide accurate and relatively efficient help, and if a guide does not do that, then it does not deserve to be bumped.

Nobody is stopping you from viewing this guide as much as you want, replicating this guide in Gimkit as much as you want, or reading through all the comments as much as you want. However, bumping this guide just because it is fun is inane and takes attention from more useful guides.

14 Likes