How to make a animated boss battle

To make a custom boss battle you need a sentry that is in a zone.
Screenshot 2024-04-04 12.19.46
Place barriors that arent active at the game start. i recoomend doing it once and cpying the barrior over and over.
Screenshot 2024-04-04 12.22.46
Once you are done. Get a wire repeater. wire the zone to the wire repeater. Select the options like this (Player enters zone) - (Repeat pulse.) Wire the wire repeater to the barriors. Like this (When wire repeater recives pulse) - Show prop.
Make sure collision is on the props. Wire to as much barriors you can. Once it dousnt allow you to wire anymore. Place down another wire repeater. And repeat. Once you are done with this process recheck it. It should look something like this
Screenshot 2024-04-04 12.28.06
Next you will need to remove the barriors when the bos is dead. Using the sentry wire it like this to a wire repeater. (Sentry knocked out) - (Reapeat pulse.). Than wire the wire pulse to as much barriors as possible. And repeat with more wire repeaters. As much as you need. Now that we are done the gates. We need to make the boss teloport. Inoder to do this We are going to need a randomizer. That runs on time. Put down a counter and set the starting value to how much seconds it takes for it to teloport. Set the target value to 0. Next add a repeater. Make the repeater run a task every one second. And wire it to the counter. (Repeater runs task) - (Decrement counter.) . Next wire the counter to a trigger. Make block code for the trigger that looks like this
Screenshot 2024-04-04 12.47.26
Note: They patched moving sentry so i jsut going to make minions. Place 4 sentrys and make them not active at start. Once one of the channaks is chosen make them activate. Now Add another repeater next to the counter. And wire the counter to the repeater liek this. (Target vaule reached.) - (Reset counter) Now you should be done. Sorry for grammer mistakes i will make sure this is good soon but right now I am in a rush

this is a really short guide @GG.EZ

2 Likes

This is a bit short.

Ideas go to help topics only.

This is a bit too short and basic. Maybe you could elaborate more or go further into detail or add images.

Plus it’s a bit confusing, like what do you mean like this?

What’s everything?

I don’t really understand this part

I know spellings hard but dude… If the thing is right in front of you, in the GKC screen, then cmon… it’s right in front of you! And it’s not a mistake, like.

I’m sorry if you are offended by that, but if you would like to make a good, first guide, I suggest having good details, elaborating, and pictures.

But welcome to the forums!

4 Likes

maybe go into deeper detail like:
Hey there, gamer! If you’re looking to take your game to the next level, I’ve got a pro-tip for you. Are you ready? Okay, first off, you need to gear up with a top-of-the-line sentry. One that comes packed with all the latest bells and whistles. Trust me, it’s a game-changer! But that’s not all, you’ll also need to grab a bunch of barriers to set up around your sentry. This is your chance to trap your opponents and show them who’s boss! Now, to activate your sentry and barriers, you’ll want to use a zone. Just imagine the thrill of seeing your enemies trapped and helpless. And if you’re feeling extra daring, throw in a teleporter or two to spice things up. With these tricks up your sleeve, you’ll be unstoppable! { then maybe you can put an image of what it might look like in the end }

And yes, what Txme_Lxss said, welcome to the Forums!

5 Likes

oh yeah and add pictures they help alot

3 Likes

Can you use teleporters to move sentries, also there are many other ways of doing this. Next time please use picture.

1 Like

Cant they patched it with sentrys having the health when moved.

1 Like

its not a function, sentries can not move, be teleported or have health, but you can use pseudo health which is basically using properties and such to emulate health and mvement

I know but you could transfer sentry with health u cant anymore

GG.EZ I like it in all but some more effort and detail into it and not a whole essay would help .