How to kill a person to give you a specific Item

No, the setting you are thinking about is specific team.

and the place I want it in is a free for all

The Random Player setting would still work.

get a knockout manager, and if knockout manager detects knockout give item from item granter, make sure the item granted is a rare, specific item

Remember to mark a solution if your satisfied with the solutions. :white_check_mark:

not even close @2029bensonVin This may take another lil while

1 Like

what do you need help with @Gimkitsuggestor

I know how to do that but I need a specific person to drop an item

1 Like

ohh, well then im sorry I canā€™t help you with that, im not not so good with block code (im intermediate at it)

I canā€™t help you either because i donā€™t know code but i know @WolfTechnology knows how to do this @Gimkitsuggestor

Summary

wolftech knows a lot about GKC

1 Like

Notifications are the cheapest block code device, though I donā€™t think thatā€™s what they had in mind.
As for your reply directly after this, thereā€™s no need for a coordinate system, is there? All you need is a player ID system and/or a way to track who murders who.

And @Gimkitsuggestor if youā€™re looking for a way to have a specific bounty on someoneā€™s head, youā€™d just need to use the ā€œTriggering Playerā€™s Nameā€ block in a signal from a KO manager. Set a property equal to that, and then you can do some operations to make their bounty equal to the number of kills they have.

3 Likes

could you show me images?

was this solved? It seems reaaaally simpleā€¦

You can use the single player on each team relay for this.