How to end the game when I create something

how do end the game when I am done creating??

1 Like

Welcome to the community even though I am kinda new

I think go to the propā€™s channel and when prop shown activate on channel ā€˜end gameā€™ and get an end game device which ends the game on ā€˜end gameā€™

when I t says name a channel that it receives what do I do?

hello @jewel13 and welcome to the city of chaos the fourms, i hope you find your time here enjoyable.

if you want to do an endgame trigger place it down near the area of where the game ends and you can hook a button to it or a zone trigger using wires, or you can put a name like ā€œgame endsā€ for channels put the button or zone down and when ever they are activeated send a ā€œgame endsā€ on the channel and for your endgame device tell it to end the game when it recives ā€œgame endsā€

i might also be entirly wrong so you can wait till someone more technical comes along

ok thank you I think I got it but if you have any more advice pls let me know!!!

remember to mark a solution!

what does that mean???

It is so that this topic can close, you push the button that says solution on whatever post helped you the most.

ok thanks crimson_knight

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.