How to eat a tractor in gimkit like kirby

this is how to eat a tractor it sounds kind of weird but i am wired
to start place a button down and make it not visible then search tractor in props place it slightly over the button then wire the button to the tractor make it button pressed-hide prop there, now to grant health get a health and shiled granter or waterver its caled to get you health then place it down next to the tractor and wire the tractor to the health granter prop made gone-grant health there know you can eat a tractor dont forget to like me also what can u get banned for just wondering no reason tell me if iit is easy or hard ty for reading this guide!

11 Likes

Nice guide! You should add pictures so it’s easier to understand. For the rule breaking, check this post

Also, you should add an emoji difficulty. Btw, the idea tag is for people asking for ideas to put in their games, so it’s for help posts or posts that help people get ideas.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Nice guide! I suggest creating steps, adding pictures, and checking your grammar. In this situation, you could also use a vending machine. Remember to add difficulties!

P.S.

When I saw that title I didn’t see the Kirby part.

2 Likes

that was an impressively long run on sentence (good guide tho XD)

im just an 11 year old and dont GET SENTENCES!!!

i dont care its just an expression.

Here- this might help you!

4 Likes

If you still don’t get sentences, divide each step into a separate line. So for example the settings for a lifecycle would be on one line and the settings for a prop would be on another.

1 Like

no i only care about hlping pople with gimkit stuff

Having good grammar does help you make more instructions clear, therefore it’s easier for you to help people

2 Likes

wait a minute aint the rules like you have to be 13+

1 Like

A lot of people lie about their age, I presume.

2 Likes

i’m twelve lol i turn 13 in like a month

Please get back on-topic!

1 Like

This is very quintessential to the forums. It’s funny how I’ll get flagged for not including the word bump somewhere in here.

7 Likes

Why is this off-topic. This is GKC.

2 Likes

Bump.

2 Likes

This is just the info I needed to know. thank you.

2 Likes