How to earn gimbucks

what are some ways to earn gimbucks instantly bc I just made a new game and I am very anxious to get it up and running

You can’t earn it instantly, but you can play official Gimkit games to level up and gain Gim bucks.

1 Like

This isn’t about Gimkit Creative so don’t post this stuff next time.

Answer

Tag: Dominations is the best, but some people use Don’t Look Down.

2 Likes

what are some official games

Tag: Domination, Capture The Flag, Don’t Look Down, Fishtopia, One Way Out, Snowbrawl, Blastball, Snowy Survival, and Farmchain. (There’s more these are just the 2d ones)Again not about Creative mode so don’t post.

2 Likes

Basically anything that is not creative

2 Likes

ok whatever captain gim u don’t need to be rude about it

I’m not trying to I’m just making sure you get the point. Hope you are satisfied with the answers we’ve given you.

1 Like

ok thank you guys I’m sorry I have had a long day

1 Like

Basically, you just host a Tag Domination game, j-o-i-n* in again as yourself, and buy upgrades and areas to get XP and then Gimbucks. DLD will also give you XP, but not as much as Tag.

*It will not let me put the actual word in, don’t know why.

@jewel13 please mark a solution if you have your answer
@Captain-Gim bold words only help with points in guides in replies it just looks rude and like you’re shouting
@GIMKIT.CREATIVE that’s at least just as rude

1 Like

thats not being rude if anyone is being rude its you because your not posting somthing you need help with like if you play gimkit you should know how to get gimbucks :angry:

1 Like

@Captain-Gim was telling you nicely

2 Likes

@jewel13 pls mark a solution

2 Likes

what do you mean i saw @jewel13 post I was going to help then I was reading everything so i knew what you guys were talking about then I saw this

Thats rude too because @Captain-Gim was helping a lot, @Captain-Gim was telling @jewel13 nicely,
like if you @jewel13 profile you can see that @jewel13 has been here for only 2 - 3 days she might not know a lot about the forums yet but probably knows about gimkit, because if @jewel13 didn’t also play gimkit how should she know about the forums.
My OPINION is that @jewel13 is just making post for attention…
But thats just my opinion.

2 Likes

they are getting pinged for every time you type that
the following are considered rude

2 Likes

how is that rude @Foxy

1 Like

Alternatively we could have just answered the question, and then no problems would have arisen at all. It’s still a gimkit related question in the end, so it’s not really a big deal.

6 Likes

wait a minute i have…

yea thats what we were doing and then @Captain-Gim

then @jewel13 said

1 Like