How to do this more efficiently?

So I have a system where when you knock out a player they join your team (thanks @mysz), but… the code is sort of unoptimized?

This block isn’t unoptimized, but the team switchers are very, very, very, unoptimized.

That’s 30 team switchers right there, and I’m just wondering if this system could be better. Even though it doesn’t even take up 1% of my memory, I’m still wondering if there’s just an easier way to do it.

My options currently are:

• Suck it up and deal with it.
  • Find someone else to make it take up less memory (a.k.a. the most invaluable resource in GKC ever).

Any thoughts?

2 Likes

right now i’m pretty sure that’s the best you can get with those team switchers, but im not that good at creative anyways so you should get clicclac!!! (who is the cluffinator)

2 Likes

:skull: what.

3 Likes

clicclac = cluffin

and then i added ator

whats the problem kyro

2 Likes

How about you be less confusing next time and actually focus on helping people other than making up silly names?

2 Likes

sorry

2 Likes

But thanks anyways… I guess. I’ll just wait to see if anyone has an optimization. I haven’t been online much anyways at this point and this probably going to be my last post, so… yeah.

3 Likes

That’s as efficient as it can get unless you want to switch the other player’s team as well.

3 Likes

Okay, so I’m going to mark a solution for now, but if anyone has a different answer, feel free to post it!

2 Likes

a team twitcher for every team? yeah thats about it

2 Likes

What are you using the 30 teams for? You could probably double or triple up on teams if you were smart about using it. When do you use 30 teams anyway? [1]

1. @mysz, this is a really clever way to make you and crisis different people. Also leave discord on discord! There’s already enough of it here, we don’t need any more! ↩︎

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.