How to Create the Spawn in Tag: Domination 2/10 or 🟩

The tag spawn kicks players out after some time, and it doesn’t let players enter again once they exit!
First, build a spawn, I assume you made it look like the real one, and with a spawn pad, if not use this for reference!

The teleporters settings are:
Place a teleporter outside of the spawn, like wayyy outside, my teleporter is only close for this guide.

These are the 2nd teleporters settings!
Ok! Now place a barrier about yay size:

With these settings:
the rest can be default!
Now, wire a wire repeater with a delay of 35 seconds to your tag zone! so when player gets tagged — send a pulse. Now wire that WP to a trigger! remember that 2nd teleporter we have? Wire the trigger to that teleporter so that when the trigger is triggered you teleport!
Finally place a zone outside of the spawn and resize it to…

Now wire the zone to a new wire repeater with a delay of 34 seconds! So that player enters zone, send a pulse! Now wire the wire repeater to the trigger so that when the pulse is received it activates the trigger! Finally, Wire the zone to the trigger so that when player enters zone — deactivate trigger.
Happy Gimkitting!

13 Likes

Nice guide! This is actually pretty cool!

6 Likes

This is pretty cool and could be helpful for recreating game modes! Wish I could like it, but I’m out of likes for today.

6 Likes

this is pretty cool guide keep it up!

5 Likes

Nice guide!

3 Likes