How to create bushes that become transparent when you go near them šŸŸØ

but I think most maps already have the player coordinate device, so I think it might count as resourceful? idkā€¦

anyways good job SlimArtist!
(can I call you that? or should I say SlimArtist20375)

2 Likes

only platforming maps really
and usually you call someone without the numbers or by a nickname unless your pinging them

2 Likes

It says in their bio to call them slim.

3 Likes

huh, I use them for all my mapsā€¦ but alright, also thx for the name tip.

1 Like

This is nice slim! We need more complicated guides like these onesā€¦

awwww no guild?

1 Like

I had to go so I couldnā€™t explain it very well. What I meant was if you used zones, it would be a mess. The reason why I didnā€™t do zones on my map is because it would be a NIGHTMARE to create. All those wires would be a mess.

Thats why I created this guild, if you donā€™t want to deal with that mess, do this instead. It works well, but any lag you may encounter isnā€™t anything you can fix.

:tired_face: I just woke up and I already made a spelling mistake. @Kosm0-o +1 please.

2 Likes

Yes, please call me Slim or Slimartist. I am trying to get the mods to change my name to get rid of the numbers. Idk why I put it there in the first place.

well there arenā€™t so many users here and I guess people have numbers on other sites because the original name is already taken

1 Like

I put it here instead :laughing:

I didnā€™t mean to type it this time.

@Kosm0-o Bring my ā€œguildā€ count to 11.

3 Likes

I did just now. Not for each step, but it doesnā€™t seem so long now that I added :one:.

1 Like

Loved it, but I am not good a coding and using the blocks. I may try it when Iā€™m older. Thanks for the time!

2 Likes

Great guide with a lot of explanations and pictures! When I read the title I immediately thought of brawl stars :laughing:

2 Likes

Thats what I was going for lol

Also does anyone else see this on my post? It somehow lagged out and now it has my profile description on it lol.

Edit: I just changed it back

see what? I see it like this:

1 Like

Yeah, thatā€™s what I meant. I donā€™t know what happened. I guess the forums has a bug?

Another note: Why do you use light mode!? It hurts my eyes!

1 Like

Is there a way to make a player go invisible when they enter a bush?

Not at the moment, sadly.

Invisibits are ā€“ probably ā€“ an unreleased item that players can use to go invisible.

The name hurts my brainā€¦

GRAMMAR POLICE

How to create bushes THAT beCOME transparent when you go near them.

1 Like