How to Create Areas Only One Team Can Access!😎

Basic, but gets the job done. I like the guide!

u got Harold Gim? :open_mouth:
that my fav cuz penguin my fav animal :smiley:

5 Likes

TYSM. I am new to this stuff so you just made my day.

4 Likes

I just realized you blocked out the game c0de - Congratulations!

5 Likes

:rofl: Thanks. I saw it on other guides and figured I’d better do the same.

5 Likes

Yeah. Always nice to avoid that trouble from others. Sometimes it’s best to.

Cause codes not allowed so

4 Likes

Maybe you can do a thing where you can get a item only if your on a certain team. And if you pick it up on a different team, you can get a message saying something like, “Hey… your not allowed buddy…” Then respawn them or something, but once again…

Cool Guide! (But just saying if you wanna get some extra practice with stuff like this.)

3 Likes

I’ll do that. Thanks for the suggestion, but I might do it tommorow instead of today

3 Likes

I hope I don’t get in trouble for being off topic… but how do you reply by e-mail to a post?

3 Likes

I agree. Sometimes better to take a break. Took me a couple of days to do something, sometimes a break is needed to help out. But I think you can also do the suggestion.

Also, I think your talking about private messages. But I don’t think you can.

Nvm, not private messages, but not possible I think. Cause no one has the badge.

3 Likes

It is a badge you can get, and I sometimes recieve emails of replies from my posts

3 Likes

For a new user, this looks very professional. Simple and Easy. Amazing job @DarthVader

5 Likes

Don’t think you can obtain it cause no one has it.

2 Likes

Thanks! :smiley: I appreciate you took the time to read it and give me feedback!

3 Likes

I made a guide like this one, but I took it down.

3 Likes

Why did you take it down, @MrEgg?

2 Likes

I posted it with 5 sentences and I asked jeffo to take it down, then I finished it but jeffo had seen my email and took it down when it was finished.

4 Likes

yes. penguin was me and my friend’s favorite animal since kindergarten. I was obsessed with them for so long.

5 Likes

Nice first guide, @DarthVader! Yeah pictures are powerful and they can tell a lot!

1 Like

ty. I keep getting such positive comments on my guide. It is way more than I could ever ask for!

3 Likes

Your welcome! Yeah positive comments are amazing and it makes people feel so good! If I like getting positive comments, well I’ll post positive comments then too!

(Am I saying positive comments too much lol)

1 Like