How to create an energy to move system

Nice guide, but you might want to credit this guide:

2 Likes

Good job, and welcome to the forums, @justiniscoding !

1 Like

Good First guide and welcome to the forums!

-J, Welcoming You

welcome to the forums bro (prepare for ur notifications to blow up if u have them turned on)

I actually didn’t use any guides for this project, and couldn’t find this one while checking if there were any similar ones to mine. I figured it all out myself after reading through the docs!

1 Like

Nice first guide and welcome to the forum, @justiniscoding! I think you’ll have to credit another guide:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, @justiniscoding!

Ty! I couldn’t find out how to do that! :sweat:

1 Like

Super helpful for beginners! 2/10

Oof! I BUMPED into some energy bars!!! hmmm ig im rlly short

But wouldn’t you go through them? Nevermind, I won’t question people’s bumping ways

2 Likes

Welcome to the comunity @justiniscoding , also nice first tut. So what do you think your gonna do next?

• Tag
  • Plattformer
  • Smash bros?
0 voters

Umm… This post is like 8 months old and the last time he posted was in November. I don’t think he’s doing anything next.

No clue tbh. And guess who’s back @GlM You tell me what I should do next XD. Gimscript would be cool, something that converts code to gimkit creative :thinking:

It’s the man, the myth, the legend himself!

I made one thread, am I that famous :rofl:

Nah, you just left for like a really long time lol.

Welcome to the forums, @justiniscoding!

Yeah, I mean It could be a python library! it would also make gimkit creative a bit more educational to use!

this is useful! but have a question, how would you set the max amount of energy? like for ex it says 920/10,000 energy. also is it possible to make it so that when the maximum amount of energy IS reached, then the answer question screen closes so that the player isnt answering questions when their energy inventory is full and then realize they are answering questions for nothing?