How to create a menu | 🟧 |

If you do intend to finish it you will probably have to break this into two guides. However you put a lot of work, effort, dedication, and time into this and this is one of the most high quality guides I have seen in a while :face_exhaling:. I would love to see this finished!

2 Likes

Since this guide is incomplete, I guess you’ll have to guess where I was going with this to create a functioning menu. If you can, power to you.

Also, BUMP

Edit: Added an image (the menu shown is currently non-functioning).

1. It’s pretty simple - I like it
  2. This will be a great help in my tomb of the mask!
1 Like

This is a pretty cool guide! You can make this as a part 1 of the guide; then link a second guide to this one. Two diff topics but it works.

Ohhh boy. tough luck.

But what really surprises me is that you made me UNDERSTAND block code, and I’ve been struggling. So I think you did a really good job. Can’t wait to see it when It’s finished. I’ll try building it tomorrow.

I think this would be the code for the left direction code:
Screenshot 2024-02-13 8.34.50 AM

Nice guide!
California Bear: This grass is really bumpy.

Don’t bump a topic if it’s been less than 5 -6 days

You could make another topic without this info and just add the rest.

1 Like

Suggestion: You probably shouldn’t add the camera view because that makes it hard to find where you are going. Just add barriers to enclose the person to one spot.(In the creating the GUI part)

Without a camera device, people will be able to see outside of the menu and it wouldn’t be very menu-ish

Good point.

That was going to be in the “Adding interaction to the menu” section, where I show how to use a lighter barrier on each button to highlight the selected button.

1 Like

@speedingVortex please delete your last post on here, it is off-topic and does not need to be here. Plus you may get flagged.

BUMP

I actually read the whole thing, took 7 minutes

Same. It’s a good guide :smiley:

1 Like

Can I remove WIP from the title?
Editing time limit ran out :frowning:

1 Like

Sure, prolly not gonna finish it anyways

2 Likes

did you ever finish it?

bump

1 Like

It says that @Anonymous is Semi-Retired from GKCF.