How to create a cool maze!

☆○o。 。o○☆☆○o。 。o○☆☆○o。 。o○☆☆○o。 。o○☆☆○o。 。o○☆☆○o。 。o○☆

Are you ready to create the ultimate maze on Gimkit Creative that your players will love? Hold on tight and keep reading!

To make your maze stand out, select a captivating theme or setting that will grip your players’ attention and transport them to another world. With this, you’ll keep them hooked and engaged throughout the game!

But don’t stop there! To make your maze even more thrilling, incorporate a range of obstacles and challenges such as hidden paths, dead ends, interactive buttons and levers, as well as power-ups and bonuses. This will add an extra edge to the game and make it more exciting for your players.

And here’s a pro tip: before releasing your maze to the masses, be sure to playtest it first. This will ensure that it’s challenging enough to keep your players engaged, but not so difficult that they give up. If you find that your maze is too tough, tweak it to make it more accessible and keep the excitement going. So get ready to create a maze that’s sure to amaze your players!

( A friend let me borrow their maze! :grin: )

Do you think you’re ready to make a beautiful maze that everyone will love? Follow these tips and get ready to blow their minds! With your creativity and experimentation, you can create an epic maze that your players will absolutely love. So, don’t hold back and let the fun begin!

2 Likes

Cool! may I suggest camera view? those could really bewilder a player, and considering that the maze your friend made is fairly simple, camera view could be the thing that makes the maze harder

2 Likes

Oh cool I could use this.

Good guide! Maybe go deeper into the

1 Like

this is really short and seems like a wip

bump…?