How to Create a Conveyor Belt

Does anyone know how to make a conveyor belt for a mini-game about white water rafting?

1 Like

good question seems possible…

2 Likes

You can have a long line of items with item spawners, but I don’t know if you can make a conveyor belt.

A line of teleporters would work.

1 Like

lots of memory though. Any other way?

1 Like

You might be able to do something with block code, but other than that, I’m not too sure. I’ll try to see if there is a guide on making a conveyor belt.

Yeah, I would have to think of one.

1 Like

It seems as “conveyor belt” is blocked. Might just be me, but even if it wasn’t blocked, I’m pretty sure there’s no guides on it. Maybe you can experiment with some ideas and see if any of them work?

Are you moving players or props? Props can be done by having a lot of them and activating and deactivating them but to move players the only way is they move themselves or you with a teleporter. In short, there is no easy way to do it and I would suggest trying to make a different mini game.

I think he means props, but if he means players that that would be hard while also not using a lot of memory.

1 Like

yeah players Im not sure if its possible.

The amount of memory that would be required would most likely not be worth trying to make the system. Sorry.

its fine I just need to know it. The memory doesn’t matter now.

If you’re trying to move players along a conveyor belt, you would just have a row of teleporters along the belt. When one teleporter is activated, it would send out signals to a trigger with at least a .1 delay (teleporter cooldown). Then, that trigger sends a signal to the next teleporter to teleport you there, and the cycle repeats.

If you’re moving props, just have a bunch of props in a line and have one appear when the other ones disappear.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.