How to Bypass Shield Can limit 4/10 or šŸŸ§

@Epi320 repeaters are 400 memory, using all the devices I did was just 300, and also 3 seconds is how long it takes for a shield can to heal in gimkit.

1 Like

Ohh, really?
I thought repeater would cost lessā€¦
Ok, but still, that is a cool build!

How does exceeding the can limit have anything to do with gkc?

1 Like

What. I did not know you could exceed the limit :thinking:

This isā€¦

amazing.

Honestly, all I thought to do this was a game overlay when thereā€™s a shield can present, item granter, checker, and health Granters.

But this is actually great!

Pretty cool! Especially since you were complimented by the man, ClicClac himself, so good job!

6 Likes

Itā€™s a way to help bypass the pesky shield limit can in GKC. So itā€™s on topic.

Two things on my mind
1 HOW DID YOU MAKE THIS
2 this is the second time i havenā€™t understood a topic
the rest are all with black hole
wow

i would bump but it hasnā€™t been 5 days
so also
just asking, is there an easier way to do this?(i dont think so just asking)

1 Like

I went from ā€œthis is easyā€ to ā€œholy molyā€

so ehh, I saw someone saying that the shield can limit was a bug, so I was like, noā€¦ itā€™s how the game works. And then I said to myself, you could make a workaround (that dude didnā€™t want one but I didnā€™t care) so I messed around with a few different ideas but this one was my favorite.

Anyways, there is an easier way, but it uses a repeater. (it is 400 memory) the wire repeater is 5 each.

Also which part do you not understandā€¦ I can explain it to you! Gimkit is fairly simple

3 Likes

Hello? Does anyone not realize this?

So when you have a game (in gimkit creative), you can bypass the limit. So this is on-topic because It helps you with building maps in GKC.

3 Likes

If you want a player drink more shield cans than reaching the shield can limit (50), then this guide helps.

Not everything is off topicā€¦ because this guide actually helps in your map
Also @phoque if this was off topic, it wouldā€™ve been flagged by now
maybe read the forums rule to understand whatā€™s off topic or not
also Bump

3 Likes

o7 bump
Also could you replace wire repeaters with a trigger loop?

1 Like