How to build a fireplace | TUTORIAL | Difficulty:🟦

I thought I would try to build a fireplace and make a tutorial on how I did it.

STEP ONE

Find the spot where you want to place it (obviously).

STEP TWO

Place two toolboxes side by side, with enough space for the fire to go in the middle.

STEP THREE

Place barriers across the top of it. I used three in order to fill the space needed.

STEP FOUR

Use two wooden signs to cover the toolboxes.

STEP FIVE

Then use smaller wooden signs to cover up the barriers.

STEP SIX

Then place two wooden logs. You can rotate them like I did by clicking on them, then clicking “Change size” in the bottom left corner of the screen; the green dot controls the rotation.

STEP SEVEN

Make a text device and use emojis to imitate fire.

STEP EIGHT

Then make it size 80 and place it on top of the logs.

STEP NINE

Finally, place 3 metal signs over the wooden ones: one across the top and two to cover the sides.

CONCLUSION
I hope this was useful to you! This was the first time I’ve ever tried making a tutorial on building things, so I hope it was ok! And please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or requests.
Screenshot 2023-09-07 4.23.02 PM

12 Likes

This is great! A question though: why the metal signs? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome guide @Chong ! I’m thinking of making like a neighborhood map, so I can put this in all of the houses. Maybe you could add as a bonus different type of fireplaces.

1 Like

@NightEnd Well, you don’t have to use them I guess. It just looked cleaner to me than the wooden ones :smiley:

@shinyrowlet Sure! I’ll make something like that soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love how nice @Chong replies to everything. She is just so nice! She stays on-topic and never gets into arguments. @Chong deserves an award, like legit.

2 Likes

@shinyrowlet Aw, thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Oh ok! I’ll be sure to use this in my map!

1 Like

No problem! (I love your Google Site Blog, it’s really clean :grin:[as in clean I mean like nicely laid-out])

Thank you!! Did you mean the one in my bio? :smiley:

That site looks so cool!

Thank you very much! :blush:

You have another one? Yes, that one. I’m gonna check out some of the tutorials, I’m an artist, but not like pencil and paper. I do music (alto sax, piano, and saving up for a electric bass)

I do trombone! I love it, so easy slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooooooooooooooooh!!! I love music so much! I play the clarinet, actually. :smiley:

1 Like

Trombone is easy?! It looks really hard with positions instead of keys.

omg we all play instruments! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yay! Also, let’s try to stay on-topic. I just can’t resist, did you draw your pfp?

I guess it’s a matter of opinion. It seems hard to me too, but maybe not for someone who’s used to it I suppose! :smiley:

Once you get the hang of it, muscle memory lets you remember where is which position.